• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Corona Virus

Ja  Rhule

12 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

If you understood the process of how those scary sounding things were actually used then you'd understand why they're of no concern in the end product.

i'll take people who don't understand science for $1000 alex.   don't you dare tell wolfcop they're putting dihydrogen monoxide in our water and food now.   

1 hour ago, Basbear said:

They showed her book for 2 seconds and no one said "please buy my new books". Man all it takes is 2 seconds of a picture/frame/words and people are like "THIS IS BULLSHIIT!!". About pointless to watch anything if your mind works like that. 

This country is full of bullshit so I apologize if i’m skeptical about a YouTube interview.  It’s why capitalism sucks donkey balls. Yes I believe people are looking to profit out of tragedies. And I think that’s exactly what this lady is trying to do as well by pimping her book in that interview.

i won’t take a vaccine until it’s been properly studied long term that’s just my personal opinion though. 

• Pie 1

24 minutes ago, TheRumGone said:

This country is full of bullshit so I apologize if i’m skeptical about a YouTube interview.  It’s why capitalism sucks donkey balls. Yes I believe people are looking to profit out of tragedies. And I think that’s exactly what this lady is trying to do as well by pimping her book in that interview.

i won’t take a vaccine until it’s been properly studied long term that’s just my personal opinion though. 

I have that same PAINFUL feeling bro, fully understand. If you watch this, it a has anti-capitalism part. Loosely terms- if big pharm doesnt approve of your 50 cents cure no matter how many lives it will save, they will ruin your life. Everyone is currently racing to find a cure and then patent it. I dont want to de-rail with capitalism talk while I talk out of both sides of my mouth....(Im beyond sick of everything turning into "how can we make more money off ______") its not without its faults and in my travels/time its much than other methods. 

1 hour ago, LinvilleGorge said:

If you understood the process of how those scary sounding things were actually used then you'd understand why they're of no concern in the end product.

I wouldn't say zero concerns, but less than you know... Getting a virus that could kill you! I would like full disclosure on what's going into my body but 90% chance it's probably less of a worry than the virus. Kinda like not vaccinating your kids against mumps and measles. The only reason your kid doesn't die is because everyone else is vaccinated. 

1 hour ago, Basbear said:

I have that same PAINFUL feeling bro, fully understand. If you watch this, it a has anti-capitalism part. Loosely terms- if big pharm doesnt approve of your 50 cents cure no matter how many lives it will save, they will ruin your life. Everyone is currently racing to find a cure and then patent it. I dont want to de-rail with capitalism talk while I talk out of both sides of my mouth....(Im beyond sick of everything turning into "how can we make more money off ______") its not without its faults and in my travels/time its much than other methods. 

All I’m saying is take what that lady said with a grain of salt because she is trying to profit also.

The stuff about letting people out because our bodies need to build immunity and this is a government takeover is fuging stupid. This virus will kill millions if we don’t mitigate and shelter in place. This is just the reality of the situation. All this we shouldn’t close beaches because the ocean minerals nonsense is dumb. 

2 minutes ago, TheRumGone said:

All I’m saying is take what that lady said with a grain of salt because she is trying to profit also.

The stuff about letting people out because our bodies need to build immunity and this is a government takeover is fuging stupid. This virus will kill millions if we don’t mitigate and shelter in place. This is just the reality of the situation. All this we shouldn’t close beaches because the ocean minerals nonsense is dumb. 

Some of the beach stuff did seem a bit "out there".  But, you do build up immunities by being exposed to stuff.  So I take both sides of the argument with agreement and skepticism to a degree

I also don't doubt one bit that hospitals, knowing that the gov will pay the bills on covid 19 cases, will code things as "suspected" coronavirus without any tests.  Follow the money is pretty simple.  There are billions out there for the taking, figure out a way to get some of it.

24 minutes ago, stirs said:

Some of the beach stuff did seem a bit "out there".  But, you do build up immunities by being exposed to stuff.  So I take both sides of the argument with agreement and skepticism to a degree

Obviously you do but we are in a certain situation where we can’t do that right now. Saying we should go out and interact because we need to build up immunities is stupid right now.

Yeah, we don't have any immunity to a novel virus. The only potential immunity is following an infection or a vaccination. I do doubt that it would kill "millions" though. I just don't think this virus is going to prove lethal enough to do it even if it achieved 70%+ infection rate. The more data we get, the lower the mortality rate gets.

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Yeah, we don't have any immunity to a novel virus. The only potential immunity is following an infection or a vaccination. I do doubt that it would kill "millions" though. I just don't think this virus is going to prove lethal enough to do it even if it achieved 70%+ infection rate. The more data we get, the lower the mortality rate gets.

Might find out that cases go up but deaths do not upon reopening the country.  I think the thing has spread to far more places than originally thought

• Pie 1

5 hours ago, stirs said:

I also don't doubt one bit that hospitals, knowing that the gov will pay the bills on covid 19 cases, will code things as "suspected" coronavirus without any tests.  Follow the money is pretty simple.  There are billions out there for the taking, figure out a way to get some of it.

Sounds like a good reason to take money as an incentive out of health care.