• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Corona Virus

Ja  Rhule

4 hours ago, Xtreme said:

To be fair, I do believe we are testing more than most, and we still don't know what China's real death toll is. 

The testing data doesn't impact the hospitalization rates which are also rising. So no increased testing doesn't account for the total increase in cases and hospitalizations. Another lie by this government to sit back while people keep dying in an attempt to save the election in November.  The latest example of  politics over human life.

Edited by panthers55
  • Pie 5

3 hours ago, panthers55 said:

It seems clear that while you can argue the numbers and get out of it what you are looking for, the bottom line is as long as the cases and number of hospitalizations  keeps rising so will people dying. Whether it ends up to be a death rate of 1% or lower isn't as important as keeping the hospitals from being overwhelmed like in New York which is what drove the death toll higher. Right now the ICU use rate for Arizona is 88% and going higher.

There is no rational argument you can make for not wearing masks and practicing social distancing.  No matter the number differences and let's be real here, this administration wants the country and the economy open to win reelection and they will fudge numbers and willingingly let people die to further their political agenda.  With politicians running the numbers instead of scientists my trust in the CDC and this government is nil. So we can either wait until we get overwhelmed again or do the responsible thing as we go. You would think we would learn from our mistakes instead of continuing to do it over and over  again.

You will never find me in love with a Pub or a Dem.  Government is not set up for common sense, no matter which side of the aisle you tout.

Germans seem so much smarter than the rest of us.  Meanwhile, we put our overloads into rest homes, smh

https://hbr.org/2020/06/we-need-to-relocate-icu-patients-out-of-covid-19-hotspots

3 hours ago, panthers55 said:

The testing data doesn't impact the hospitalization rates which are also rising. So no increased testing doesn't account for the total increase in cases and hospitalizations. Another lie by this government to sit back while people keep dying in an attempt to save the election in November.  The latest example of  politics over human life.

Your tinfoil is wrapped entirely too tight. Most epidemiologists and virologists (you know, people who actually specialize in this exact thing) hypothesize that if anything the total deaths from COVID are likely under-calculated, but you know I'm sure Alex Jones is far better informed than those idiot PhDs who have devoted their lives to studying these types of situations.

16 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I'm sad to report the Burke County Sherriff Department will not be enforcing the mask mandate. The Sherriff is my cousin, but he's a cop, a politician, and a pussy (though I'm not sure there's much difference between the three). He's also a Democrat.

Must run in the family

• Flames 2

18 minutes ago, SheepWearMasks said:

These epidemiologists and virologists can be bought 

Dude, these alt news programs you listen to have one goal. Hook viewers/listeners and profit.

They don’t care about presenting facts and reasoned arguments. All they care about is getting you to believe that they are the source of truth and everything else are lies so you’ll keep listening.

Its not news, it’s infotainment.

And yes, CNN etc are the same.

Theyre not giving good info. They are selling you a product. Don’t buy it.

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, SheepWearMasks said:

Gematria Effect News is legit .. it is all evidence based

Ok ok....I fell for it. Nice troll.

For everyone else, here is a quote from Gematria.

“Welcome truth seeker!  GematriaEffect.news is a place dedicated to spreading truth, knowledge and awareness to the masses, about Gematria, the ancient practice of coding numbers into words, a Kabbalistic practice, and how it is used by The Cabal, every single day, to contrive propaganda, rig elections, rig sports, and even murder, all for the purpose of steering the public, and not for the betterment, worldwide.  The goal of this site is to shed light on who The Cabal is and help bring their tactics & tyranny to an end, while also helping people free themselves from the matrix of misinformation that is the mainstream media, which ultimately serves as a massive energy theft from the public.  As dark as the subject matter can be, you will find that it is also very enlightening and empowering, and even at times fun!  You will also find, the knowledge is as simple as A, B, C is 1, 2, 3.”

• Beer 2