• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Falcons Closing until 3-27

7 minutes ago, TheRumGone said:

I dunno. Will you think the coronavirus is serious now if they do?

No, because it's not any more serious than the flu. Could you tell your retarted people to stop buying up the TP, bread, and milk. I mean two of those are perishable quite quickly. 

9 hours ago, Snake said:

No, because it's not any more serious than the flu. Could you tell your retarted people to stop buying up the TP, bread, and milk. I mean two of those are perishable quite quickly. 

Why is it that those who have an attitude of American exceptionalism are the ones who should have it the least, objectively speaking. 

9 hours ago, Snake said:

This may or may not be true. It's too early to make that statement, as we don't have the data to make that assessment. It's certainly highly contagious, & the biggest difference is that there is no vaccine, which is why medical officials don't want this thing running rampant. The flu is bad enough, now add in the novel coronavirus, and that's probably at least double the trouble. 

10 hours ago, Snake said:

Just about every store here in Ga are ravaged and this is getting ridiculous running out of things when greed sets in and people care about nobody but themselves. There is word that people may start go after baby wipes among other things as well. My daughter was talking to an elderly couple while she was at the store and they even think all of this buying up things is really dumb and ridiculous and is nonsense.

3 hours ago, top dawg said:

This may or may not be true. It's too early to make that statement, as we don't have the data to make that assessment. It's certainly highly contagious, & the biggest difference is that there is no vaccine, which is why medical officials don't want this thing running rampant. The flu is bad enough, now add in the novel coronavirus, and that's probably at least double the trouble. 

You don’t need a damn vaccine to get over it like most people have already. 

2 hours ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

*if there was no flu vaccine, if it was more contagious, and if there hadn't been 100 years of scientific advancement and study since the most famous pandemic in history.

I’ve never gotten a flu vaccination and I’ve never gotten the flu. 

Archived