• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL Draft Possibilities

Jared Patterson

How will these moves effect us in the 2020 NFL Draft? Will we select the best available? Trade back? Or will Tepper let Hurney convince him to draft a QB to let him stick around a few more years. The fact that Herbert was so quiet at the Combine when asked about the Panthers and the fact that ONLY Hurney traveled to Eugene to watch Herbert makes me think he is going to try to convince Tepper that Herbert is the move, whether you like it or not. Many different things could happen in this draft I just hope we make the right decisions. Where do you guys think we are leaning as of now? 

Just now, Jared Patterson said:

How will these moves effect us in the 2020 NFL Draft? Will we select the best available? Trade back? Or will Tepper let Hurney convince him to draft a QB to let him stick around a few more years. The fact that Herbert was so quiet at the Combine when asked about the Panthers and the fact that ONLY Hurney traveled to Eugene to watch Herbert makes me think he is going to try to convince Tepper that Herbert is the move, whether you like it or not. Many different things could happen in this draft I just hope we make the right decisions. Where do you guys think we are leaning as of now? 

Stop...you will complain no matter the pick

2 minutes ago, Jared Patterson said:

Not if we take Simmons, Okudah or trade back. Which are smart moves.

I will bite...Okudah looks really good right now.  Simmons too.  Agree there.  Prefer Okudah.

Ideally I would trade back.  One dude I really like is Gladney.  He is a tough, fast and nasty CB.

3 minutes ago, Jared Patterson said:

You are probably right :crying::crying:

I enjoy draft stuff, use to not care. My best answer is BPA with a heavy focus on defensive. Honestly no idea what this team and leadership will do, just new times and they change fast.

4 defensive(2 DLs, 2 DBs, 1 LB) 2 offensive(1 OLman 1 WR)  1 Wild card- TE, QB, LS, Kicker, etc 

Archived