• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

5 hours ago, ColumbusCounty said:

Bridgewater from last year was good for 5 games... as was Kyle Allen. 

Bridgewater from the season before was horrible (when he played us atleast) ..  I still remember Michael Thomas struggling to get that record. And before last year iirc, his winning percentage was around 58%...or 17-12 . 

My problem with this situation is: 

1. The way it was handled

2. The length of the contract

If you were to switch Cam and Teddy last year for those two games...I'm not even sure TB would have lasted to play the first three quarters. Luckily, he won't have to endure the Daryl Williams treatment. 

As for the question, a healthy Cam...no hesitation..even a 85% Cam. Bridgewater has never thrown for more than 14 touchdowns in a season. One could argue that at this very moment,  Bridgewater's floor is higher but Cam's ceiling is far beyond Teddy's reach. 

He is what he is, and now he's ours. I may not like it but I gotta embrace it. I was Panther's fan before Cam got here.... and I'll continue to be. I must admit I'm lost as to what direction we are even aiming for.  

I wonder how successful would he have been if he had been coached by Ron Rivera and Mike Shula for the majority of his career?

8 hours ago, Shocker said:

Irrelevant poll.  Teddy is our guy.  

deal with it GIF

Not irrelevant at all.. it shows how the fan base feels on the state of the franchise. They pick Cam, it's likely they will be weary of any changes to the team. They pick Bridgewater then they are on board for better or worse.

As mentioned above if you had read what was said, it's more about a new era of Carolina vs the old era.

Hence, Cam Vs Bridgewater

I think we all know who was the better player base Don careers at this point, but that's not what this poll was meant to determine bc like you said the facts are the days of Cam Newton and the Rivera Era are OVER.

12 minutes ago, pantherj said:

We need the KC blueprint, and that starts with a great QB. TB is not good enough to lead us to a SB win. I see us taking a QB at 7.

Who? Herbert? Tua and Burrow will be gone. Jordan Love? Who?

Archived