• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam Newton Released

Evil Hurney

1 minute ago, Squirrel said:

Never lived up to his potential.  Sad he could have been so much better.  Good QB but not a Great. 

Great QB when his running complimented his passing game. Average QB when forced to be a pocket passer.

Just now, Squirrel said:

Never lived up to his potential.  Sad he could have been so much better.  Good QB but not a Great. 

The Panthers organization didn't do much to help him reach his potential. A subpar OL, incompetent coaching and playcalling for most of the time he was here and insufficient offensive weapons were big factors to why we are here.

DescriptiveSelfishAsiaticgreaterfreshwat

Well hopefully this thins out the Huddle ranks of some of the more obnoxious "woke" posters that weren't really Panther fans to begin with.

This team is bigger than any one player.  I, for one, will continue to support the Panthers regardless of who we have under center.

But for real... does Teddy eat meat???

33 minutes ago, Cpt slay a ho said:

Chargers or pats please so I BBC an have something to watch as we dick up our chances at drafting a allstar qb 

But I thought it was suppose to happen via trade?

Seriously though, I agree these are his 2 best destinations. Im hoping the Chargers just because they have talent on both sides of the ball. The Chargers with a healthy Cam is a sleeper team in the AFC.

2 minutes ago, Tbe said:

As much as I think this is the right move, I’m still a little sad. I love Cam as a person and I’m going to miss his energy and presence on the team. 

Like it or not Cam Newton made the Panthers relevant good or bad.

I will never forgot the 2015 season aka The Dab season. This man was a legend that year, I will never forget the opponents getting pissed on the field and after the game because of Cam doing the dab lol.

"If you don't like it stop me from getting into the endzone"!

Archived