• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Zoom Call with all 7 Draft Picks

chknwing

3 hours ago, DFive said:

Is it just me, or did it seem like Kenny Robbinson seemed completely uninterested in this? He was the dude in the in red/orange hoodie in the lower right. Idk 

There is reason there for concern if we see a pattern--but he is probably just a bit awkward on Zoom--hence the hood, maybe? He seemed shy and as if he did not know what to say.  He mentioned getting his check and was a bit quiet the rest of the time.  I think the hostess did a good job keeping all involved.  She is very good.

6 hours ago, DFive said:

Is it just me, or did it seem like Kenny Robbinson seemed completely uninterested in this? He was the dude in the in red/orange hoodie in the lower right. Idk 

I agree. Need to see more out of him because that didn't leave a good impression.

Troy seems like the kind of personality who could be the heart of the defense. Hope he does well.

lol don't judge kenny on a zoom call. he's prob an introvert and wants actions to speak louder than words. he also has a very different path than most.

Pride Jr. is definitely going to be a leader.

4 hours ago, Ja Rhule said:

Pride reminds me of Chris Rock from the longest yard.  His new nickname should be “The Caretaker”

That’s who he sounds like. Been making me go nuts trying to figure who he keeps reminding me of

Archived