• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Announce PSL options this season

Squirrel

20 minutes ago, panthers55 said:

Opted for the refund. As others said why give them my money for a year to sit and gain interest. There is virtually no reason to let it sit there if you aren't going to go to games.

You got the email already?  

13 hours ago, 45catfan said:

Has anyone got the email yet?  I'm still waiting.  Funny, when they want a survey or have a team store sale, I get those emails.  :thinking:

Haven’t gotten mine either 

I’ll call them Monday if I don’t have it by then

for me the upside is not sitting through my 4th rebuild,     capers to Siefert.  Siefert to fox. Fox to rivera. Rivera to Rhule

8 hours ago, raleigh-panther said:

Haven’t gotten mine either 

I’ll call them Monday if I don’t have it by then

for me the upside is not sitting through my 4th rebuild,     capers to Siefert.  Siefert to fox. Fox to rivera. Rivera to Rhule

I emailed them and when they responded said I had opted out of email communications.  Really?  I still get emails from the team about other things.  Anyway, the form for the 2020 options was attached in the response.  A simple click on one of the 3 options and send.  Done.

15 minutes ago, BlackCats2013 said:

I'd like to know the percentages of fans that get refunds versus roll money into next season once all of the info has been gathered. I'd imagine 80/20 or 85/15 in favor of refunds

Simple, it's about economics.  If folks can afford to have that money out of their bank accounts for a year, then they probably opt for the rollover.  For the folks hard hit financially by the virus, most of them will want a refund.

Archived