• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Greg Little (Now Off) PUP

mrcompletely11

4 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Okung is the starter at LT. Little has become a project at this point. Sucks to trade up in the 2nd for a project.

I thought/think the hope was that he could get some valuable time in to build some experience up whether backing okung up or playing guard (which I never understood why).  Now calling him a project seems like a best case scenario with him.  I may be mistaken but wasnt being motivated a knock on him coming out?   Freaking hurney and his trading up.

But again the to the bigger issue is that the basic depth on the oline is already evaporating. 

Did anyone read the article??

They said it's the active PUP and that it wouldn't be long-term. Okung and Moton are the starters and this year was going to be Little's year to learn from Okung and back him up. All of the talk of Little going to LG or RG was silly. 

This announcement doesn't do anything to Teddy, CMC, the offense, etc. Just slows down a "growth/learning curve" year for Little for the early part of the season....if that even happens.

I think the OL will end up this way--if we play any games---

Reed C (Shocking prediction--but Paradis sucks)

Miller G

Schofield G

Moton T

Okung T

Depth:  Daley (G/T),  Larsen (C/G), Paradis (C), Horton (G), Bowen (T,) Little (T)

6 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

I think the moral of the story is dont draft offensive lineman that have reported motivation issues.  Damnit Hurney

Do not draft any player with motivational issues--but these OL who do not report in shape get hurt easily.

Always the same story on the Huddle. When someone tells you a player like Little has serious motivation issues, people just attack the poster and call him negative and biased. Now, when it becomes obvious, folks act like there was no way to see it coming...lol. 

Same as the Gano situation. That outcome was predicted by people on here during that whole process. But once again, just deemed “negative” when in reality it was absolutely correct.   

Is “negative” a new slang word for being right. It sure seems to be how things play out on here. I’m just glad it doesn’t matter to me anymore except for laughter. 

17 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

I think the OL will end up this way--if we play any games---

Reed C (Shocking prediction--but Paradis sucks)

Miller G

Schofield G

Moton T

Okung T

Depth:  Daley (G/T),  Larsen (C/G), Paradis (C), Horton (G), Bowen (T,) Little (T)

I keep forgetting we got rid of Turner. Our interior line is going to be the worst we’ve ever had I think.

Archived