• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Unofficial Depth Chart

jfra78

5 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I hope Manhertz > Thomas is temporary as Thomas recovers from that toe injury. Otherwise, hell just run an extra OT out there.

I was thinking the same thing.  If you are not using the TE for recieving then just use an extra lineman

I'm pretty sure it's unofficial for a reason...  Didn't Rhule already say Chinn was starting?  He didn't say where, but he isn't listed as a starter here.  He also was clearly starting on the televised scrimmage.

So, I probably doubt Manhertz is starting over Thomas either.

39 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

I'm pretty sure it's unofficial for a reason...  Didn't Rhule already say Chinn was starting?  He didn't say where, but he isn't listed as a starter here.  He also was clearly starting on the televised scrimmage.

So, I probably doubt Manhertz is starting over Thomas either.

It looks like both carter and chinn are starting at LB.  

1 minute ago, jfra78 said:

Ahh!  Just caught that.  Upon first glance, I completely overlooked it as I automatically assumed it was a formatting error.  Smh...  well, I really hope this isn't right and he's a safety.

2 hours ago, Proudiddy said:

Ahh!  Just caught that.  Upon first glance, I completely overlooked it as I automatically assumed it was a formatting error.  Smh...  well, I really hope this isn't right and he's a safety.

I think he will be playing lb/big nickle type role 

4 hours ago, jfra78 said:

They listed the base offense and 4-3 defense, but in reality they will likely be in a nickel defense a lot and probably 3-4 WR sets that leave the FB and TE on the sideline 

14 hours ago, Waldo said:

Good for Daley. Can't wait to see what he looks like as a LG.

Manhertz lol just lol. 

Can't wait to see how this D plays. Would like to see Chinn over any of the guys he is behind but whatever, if he is that good he should push for playing time.

Wherever he is I just hope they keep him there. He's a great talent, but we did him no favors shuffling him across the entire O-Line last year. We just need to find the best place for him and let him grow into that role. He'll be a stud o-lineman for years.

9 minutes ago, Captroop said:

Wherever he is I just hope they keep him there. He's a great talent, but we did him no favors shuffling him across the entire O-Line last year. We just need to find the best place for him and let him grow into that role. He'll be a stud o-lineman for years.

I'm not sure I'd go so far as call him a great talent, but I do hope that they'll give him an opportunity to stick to one position and truly learn it and get comfortable there. I generally don't think it's a great idea to bounce young players around. I hope we figure out a position for Chinn soon too.

Archived