• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I know it's only been 1.5 games, but dare I say it...

Call Me James

35 minutes ago, Call Me James said:

What kinda split on carries you think we will have going forward? 

Game plan determinant. You should never go into a game and say "CMC gets the ball this many times and Davis this many"

If you want overall touches... davis is a true spell back.

40 minutes ago, TrevorLaurenceTime22 said:

65-35 get CMC more involved in the passing game and in the slot with Davis in the backfield.

Yea I think that makes sense. 

34 minutes ago, MechaZain said:

Gotta use Christian and Mike in tandem. We have no idea how high that ceiling is.

J stew d Angelo 2.0 vibes? I can dig it. 

1 hour ago, Call Me James said:

I haven't said anything negative about McCaffrey. Stop being emotional. Let It Flow Long Hair GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

Not directly but your post carries strong negative implications and that's pretty undeniable.  If you didn't want to be negative at all, the thread would have been something like: Offense finding a way to be potent and effective even without CMC.

Instead of what you posted comes across as a rush to declare us better without him, something you even acknowledge yourself in your title by admitting it's only been a game and a half.

25 minutes ago, Pantherzack179812 said:

The issue with CMC is until a staff quits trying to give him the ball every other play, we will get repetitive and predictable. 

For God's sake, hes on the field 95% of the plays, CMC is not a short yardage back!!! Get his A$$ off the field on 2nd and 1...

He’s been better on short yardage plays this season than any in his career. I’ve been impressed with his ability to score inside the 10 tbh. Also converted multiple third-and-shorts. 

Archived