• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Are the Bears for real?

Jeremy Igo

1 hour ago, kungfoodude said:

That depends on how we are able to perform offensively. Teddy has made some very poor decisions when he has seen a lot of pressure this season and Chicago has a similar pass rush to what we faced against Tampa(the game which he is responsible directly for the L). 

If we have any hope of beating him, we better find a way to handle that pass rush pressure.

I think we are much further along than we were in the first game. That was Brady's first game in the NFL and the first one with Teddy at the helm.

3 minutes ago, panthers55 said:

I will say it slow. The.  Tampa  Bay.  game  was.  the   first.  game.  Joe.  Brady  called  as an OC  in  the  NFL and that   was  his first  time  with  Teddy.  as quarterback.

I will say that you have dementia or are not too sharp.

One look at an NFL schedule is gonna show you that.

2 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

I will say that you have dementia or are not too sharp.

One look at an NFL schedule is gonna show you that.

So it was the second game. Why is it that folks like you revel in trying to find someone wrong and make nasty comments. How  about saying that we opened at home against the Chargers and that was the second game. And I might have said, Ok. Yeah you are right. My bad. I guess wrong doesn't change even when you say it slowly.   Instead  here we are.  

2 minutes ago, panthers55 said:

So it was the second game. Why is it that folks like you revel in trying to find someone wrong and make nasty comments. How  about saying that we opened at home against the Chargers and that was the second game. And I might have said, Ok. Yeah you are right. My bad. I guess wrong doesn't change even when you say it slowly.   Instead  here we are.  

Gotta side with you here...Brady’s bunch had like no time at all to prepare for almost everything.  If I am Tepper I am already considering locking him up long term.  Pretty amazing what he has done so far.

They've got a strong defense and enough decent pieces on offense to squeak out enough points for a win. Allen Robinson, Montgomery, Jimmy Graham, Anthony Miller and Nick Foles aren't going to single handedly beat you, but they're good enough to capitalize when the defense forces a turnover. We're going to need an A game from Teddy with minimal errors. I think our defense, despite being young and flawed, can keep the Bears offense in check. 

30 minutes ago, panthers55 said:

Lol. Dude. WTF.

3 hours ago, NAS said:

Their defense is for real, offense not so much

Pretty much this. However the bears are the closest team I have ever seen to only being 1-2 players away from being great. Unfortunately, one of those is QB which is hard to make up for.

Archived