• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

All of you were right about Cam

AceBoogie

15 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Not sure why anyone needs to bash Delhomme. Delhomme was a damn good QB before his arm went south due to injury. Cam was a GREAT QB before his arm went south due to injury. Maybe one of these days this organization will consider putting an OL in front of a QB. Everyone the Panthers field at QB inevitably gets the hell beat out of them. Teddy is the current pinata.

As long as we can agree that Delhomme wasnt cerebral enough to play QB. 

45 minutes ago, Silent Majority said:

29 pages and counting. The fact that a contentious, negative leaning topic about a certain former Panther is still up....is quite telling. 

That you couldn’t help but add to the thread?

I always find it funny when someone complains or acknowledges a thread being so long yet...they...post in the exact thread.

Just now, therealmjl said:

That you couldn’t help but add to the thread?

I always find it funny when someone complains or acknowledges a thread being so long yet...they...post in the exact thread.

He’s saying basically, when threads were made after cams game against sea they got shutdown or moved, yet a thread heavily criticizing him is still up after 29 pages....which he makes 100% a good point. 

9 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

We can't. Just because others have an agenda doesn't make yours any better.

I was being facetious. 

Having a thoughtful discussion about Cam and his abilities or lack thereof isn’t an agenda. Making assumptions about his work ethic and intelligence is and pouncing on him every time he makes a mistake is. Especially when he was making a game winning drive to beat one of the best teams in the AFC. Hell a fumble like that isn’t even a mistake as much as it is a great defensive play.

Far lesser QBs of this franchise ever experienced the amount of bs Cam has. If Cam isn’t cerebral, neither is Jake Delhomme, Kyle Allen, or Jimmy Clausen. But you never heard anybody say that did you.

1 hour ago, Silent Majority said:

29 pages and counting. The fact that a contentious, negative leaning topic about a certain former Panther is still up....is quite telling. 

9 minutes ago, Cpt slay a ho said:

He’s saying basically, when threads were made after cams game against sea they got shutdown or moved, yet a thread heavily criticizing him is still up after 29 pages....which he makes 100% a good point. 

True. Very good point.

24 minutes ago, OneBadCat said:

I was being facetious. 

Having a thoughtful discussion about Cam and his abilities or lack thereof isn’t an agenda. Making assumptions about his work ethic and intelligence is and pouncing on him every time he makes a mistake is. Especially when he was making a game winning drive to beat one of the best teams in the AFC. Hell a fumble like that isn’t even a mistake as much as it is a great defensive play.

Far lesser QBs of this franchise ever experienced the amount of bs Cam has. If Cam isn’t cerebral, neither is Jake Delhomme, Kyle Allen, or Jimmy Clausen. But you never heard anybody say that did you.

If you think nobody ever insulted Jake Delhomme's intelligence, I'm guessing you weren't around here when he was quarterback.

Those of us who were remember absolute knock down, drag out, name calling, violence threatening arguments on a regular basis.

16 minutes ago, Cpt slay a ho said:

Also for you pro pff guys, only Mahomes had a better pff passer grade that cam in week 8 

doesn't cam have the lowest qbr in the league since week 3?  and bellicheat dissed the whole team pretty hard yesterday including cam.  i really thought NE was going to be a great landing place for him but it looks like bill bellicheater just brought him there as part of his scapegoat tour so people won't talk about what an awful gm he's been and how bad he's been at drafting lately.  it was boom or bust where the cheater comes out looking like a genius if cam saved the day, and has scapegoats if cam didn't.

16 minutes ago, raz said:

doesn't cam have the lowest qbr in the league since week 3?  and bellicheat dissed the whole team pretty hard yesterday including cam.  i really thought NE was going to be a great landing place for him but it looks like bill bellicheater just brought him there as part of his scapegoat tour so people won't talk about what an awful gm he's been and how bad he's been at drafting lately.  it was boom or bust where the cheater comes out looking like a genius if cam saved the day, and has scapegoats if cam didn't.

Since week 3 I’m not sure but def after the Broncos and 49ers game, it was a nice landing spot until half the team opted out. Their season isn’t done and they have a favorable next 4 weeks, they need a wr however but they aren’t a threat to anyone 

Archived