• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Myles Jack before the deadline?

Rags

What say you?

He's frustrated with Jacksonville, and admittedly he has a kinda chunky price tag, but considering we're probably gonna take a LB in the top 3 rounds anyway, I'd offer a 3rd and end at a 2nd for a 25 year old athletic LB.

4 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

We already have a big money non-pass rushing LB. I'm of the opinion you can't afford two.

Interesting.  We had Luke and Shaq. Neither of which could rush the passer. If Luke wanted to come back tomorrow I’m pretty sure we’d all be ecstatic, including you. 

2 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

We already have a big money non-pass rushing LB. I'm of the opinion you can't afford two.

I'm just sitting here livid we're paying about 3mil less for Shaq than the jags are paying for Jack.

Just now, Smithers said:

Interesting.  We had Luke and Shaq. Neither of which could rush the passer. If Luke wanted to come back tomorrow I’m pretty sure we’d all be ecstatic, including you. 

Shaq was on his rookie contract Lukes time here.

We'd be paying around 80 mil if we had both.

I think it'd be partly worth it if we cut our losses on Shaq as soon as we can because Jack is a great talent but it's very risky still because we'd have little wiggleroom elsewhere.

2 minutes ago, Smithers said:

Shaq was cheap(er) until the end of last year and I wouldn't be surprised at all if Luke already knew at that point he wasn't coming back.

Yeah, and I'd cut Shaq after next season when we have an out. 

Wait we can bail next season?

Holy fug what joyus news.

Maybe he'll progress but Shaq has just been Eric Reid 2.0. So far.

Yeah, and I'd cut Shaq after next season when we have an out. 

Wait we can bail next season?

Holy fug what joyus news.

Maybe he'll progress but Shaq has just been Eric Reid 2.0. So far.

Archived