• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Is Teddy competitive enough?

JABANOG

Did you watch any of the game beyond that one play? The guy went toe to toe  with Drew Brees, and came within two feet of tying the game up as time was expiring. All behind a leaky offensive line and with no running game to speak of.

Is Teddy competitive enough? Yeah, hell yeah. He's playing in a division that has three of the best five quarterbacks in the game playing, and he can hang with all of them. Get him an offensive line (which the Bucs, Saints and Falcons all have in spades) and he might be beating each of those guys. 

20 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I have no idea. Different people handle things and react to things in different ways. Reading too much into stuff like this is no different than people who read too much into Cam putting a towel on his head on the sideline.

This is totally fire post.. It's almost like a over correction thing... Cam was criticize for stupid poo.. Now some overzealous Cam fans are doing the same to Teddy..

I don't get this poo. 

I recall Watson and Mahomes sitting beside each other as a joke when one of them ran out of bounds. Teddy wants to win and rally his teammates, but he isn’t going to “hate” his opponents. He just isn’t wired that way. I see him pat defenders on the back all the time after they make a play on him in the backfield. He is a solid player, but I think he will be a great coach/coordinator one day.

4 hours ago, JABANOG said:

Is Teddy competitive enough? During that last drive when he sits on the saints bench with Brees joking around on a game winning drive. Where is his edge? 

DJ Moore will never act like 89.  Teddy will never act like Tom Brady.   

Megatron was okay not acting like 89.  Brett Favre was okay not  acting like Brady. 

Personalities vary. 

Archived