• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sunday night thread

FeelTheBurns53

1 minute ago, t96 said:

Good position for what? 7-9 purgatory? Yeah probably. No chance they catch the Bills or Dolphins even.

Seeing there upcoming games they can rifle off wins to stay in the wildcard race, even if they don’t winning 7-10 games is a accomplishment given the opt outs and talent at wr

Just now, AceBoogie said:

Well they’ve already beat the Dolphins once and play them again. With the hardest part of the schedule now behind them I wouldn’t be surprised. 

They played the Dolphins week 1 before the Dolphins started playing well and Cam turned to sh*t. Oh and there's that guy Tua, who is absolutely way fuging better than Fitzpatrick.

6 minutes ago, t96 said:

not really, just funny seeing all these hot takes in here and "Panthers fans" rooting for the Patriots.

I haven’t read through this thread so idk what others have said,  but for me personally, I appreciate Cam and everything he did for this team and the Carolinas.  I’m going to root for him wherever he goes.  We did him dirty at the end of his time here.  I’m not rooting for the Patriots per se, I’m just supporting the best QB this team has ever had.  If he was on the Browns or the Seahawks I’d feel the same way.  He made me a fan of his for life.  

14 minutes ago, t96 said:

They played the Dolphins week 1 before the Dolphins started playing well and Cam turned to sh*t. Oh and there's that guy Tua, who is absolutely way fuging better than Fitzpatrick.

Lol. Cam hasn’t turned to anything. He is playing fine. Chill...it’s not that serious. 

Cam and New England are about to get on a roll and you don’t have to cry about it. Put some respect on his name.

Archived