• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who do you want to start on Sunday at QB?

Jeremy Igo

So, if Teddy can't go or even if he can, who do you want to see start?

PJ has looked awful when he has come in, but it's not fair at all to judge him on those dire circumstances.

Grier looked bad here, but again it's not fair to judge him based solely on those circumstances. 

What would be your preference? I'm good either way 

As long as Not Teddy is marching us towards a better pick, it’s fine with me. I just don’t want us having feel good wins in the next 5 games because 4 of them are direct competition for a better pick. I don’t believe beating the Broncos will magically give us more confidence in 2022 as we are trying to get the #1 seed. I’d rather get the QB we want than have to pick a CB because we beat the Broncos.

I want Teddy to be healthy because he's a great dude. And if he's healthy he's definitely starting. If he's not healthy I say go with Walker. We have seen Grier start but we haven't seen PJ start while going through practice as the presumed starter. He has not looked good at all in the limited snaps he's come in for, but I'd say give him a shot if Teddy is out. Though, it really doesn't matter at all. We aren't winning with Grier or PJ.

teddy bridgewater. he's the quarterback for now and he's the quarterback next season at least based on his play. he's on pace to be the first quarterback not named drew brees to complete 72% or more of his passes in a season and he's done it without CMC and without a TE, which is even more important in my estimation. he's a legitimate starting quarterback. he decisively answered a lot of questions this year by getting this team as close to competitive as they were offensively with as bad as they were with personnel and should be substantially better as he enters the prime years of effectiveness for quarterbacks which is the 28-32 range.  

2 minutes ago, Popsickle said:

This man gets it! He doesn’t want to win any games!!!

The season slipped away when we lost to the Bears. Realistically, if they don’t want to win any more games - Walker or Grier should be just fine as starters. 

id like to see them sign Colin just to piss off the snowflakes that “support” the Panthers but if they want to lose games the answer is.....wait for it.....already on the roster. 

1. Teddy if Teddy can play. 

2.  PJ Walker

3.  Curtis Samuel wildcat game 

4.  Fake punt every offensive possession

5. maybe Will

* I care about being entertained.  These offer the most entertaining possibilities from a viewer perspective IMO. 

Archived