• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

PJ for Pres!

SmittysLawnGuy

I've seen every Panther game. Love this guy! Reminded me of Jake! You're like what? How did you make that throw? 2 minutes later you're like why did you make that throw? This man just got his first start! He looked way better than Teddy 2 yards to me. Minus the crazy picks, we could have won by 40. Told my grown son on that Moore pass, damn we haven't seen a pass like that since '15. That was exciting football. Told my boy at half, he's still a bit skittish, let's see how he starts the second half. He started 10-10. Homer or not, that was fantastic to watch. PJ can chunk it. Kept the D real. I for one would love to see him start the rest of the season if nothing more than to see his potential. Loved his play. It was exciting.

5 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

Those “crazy picks,” were horrible decisions in the most important part of the field. Slow your horses. PJ played good today, but not what you are suggesting...

First one yea, second seemed like complete lack of communication.  Reciever went over middle, he thought he was goin for the corner of the endzone.  This is something that comes with reps and familiarity with recievers.  Not even really agreeing with OP, pickles would have won today with how our defense played, but I am willing to see if he grows and shows more over the next few weeks

Just now, Snake said:

Unpopular opinion. Teddy is the better QB but I love how PJ plays the game. Way more exciting. 

Teddy's more consistent and predictable (for better or worse) for sure but yeah, agreed that a more dynamic QB is more entertaining on top of any on-the-field benefits.

3 minutes ago, Snake said:

Unpopular opinion. Teddy is the better QB but I love how PJ plays the game. Way more exciting. 

I actually think this is a popular opinion. Most recognize Teddy is the best QB on the roster. But the one thing he does is get predictable with the lack of deep throws. When he is aligning it deep we look hard to defend. Then for some reason we go to 1-5 yard check down city happening after that and the other team knows they can focus on short routes. 
The best situation from this is Teddy sees what people enjoyed today about PJ and incorporates more of that going forward. 

Archived