• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

We really needed this loss guys.

Snake

Win lose or draw our franchise QB would have been more competitive and fun to watch.

I would trade for a young NFL QB with experience and stack the front 7 but I've enjoyed the Cam experience, good and bad so why not draft one?

Me and Marty were on the *OFFICIAL JUSTIN HERBERT BANDWAGON* and we were right AGAIN. 

It's time to right the wrongs and giveth back what thou foolishly cast away.

14 minutes ago, rippadonn said:

Win lose or draw our franchise QB would have been more competitive and fun to watch.

I would trade for a young NFL QB with experience and stack the front 7 but I've enjoyed the Cam experience, good and bad so why not draft one?

Me and Marty were on the *OFFICIAL JUSTIN HERBERT BANDWAGON* and we were right AGAIN. 

It's time to right the wrongs and giveth back what thou foolishly cast away.

That won’t work bc we know the chargers aren’t trading a franchise qb but honestly would go for Dak Prescott he may be available

1 hour ago, nctarheelreincarnated said:

Ummm missed wide open receiver for the game sealing TD. But you put the blame on a FG kicker, when that shouldn’t of been needed. No? Or you just want to blame someone else because hur dur Teddy good and poo. Hur dur. 

Ask Joe Burrow dipshit, you’re an idiot 

1 hour ago, nctarheelreincarnated said:

Ummm missed wide open receiver for the game sealing TD. But you put the blame on a FG kicker, when that shouldn’t of been needed. No? Or you just want to blame someone else because hur dur Teddy good and poo. Hur dur. 

The offense was handed the ball on first and goal. Your offense should score a touchdown the vast majority of the time in that situation. Of the next 3 plays, only one was a Bridgewater pass. Stop focusing on a single play and declaring that one play proves a predetermined conclusion. The offense collectively failed to score on runs on first and second down, and IMO on top of that, Brady's play calling on the final drive prior to the turnover was poor clock management.

Did Bridgewater impress me today?

No.

Was his miss on that one play the only reason we lost the game?

Not by a long shot.

40 minutes ago, 1of10Charnatives said:

The offense was handed the ball on first and goal. Your offense should score a touchdown the vast majority of the time in that situation. Of the next 3 plays, only one was a Bridgewater pass. Stop focusing on a single play and declaring that one play proves a predetermined conclusion. The offense collectively failed to score on runs on first and second down, and IMO on top of that, Brady's play calling on the final drive prior to the turnover was poor clock management.

Did Bridgewater impress me today?

No.

Was his miss on that one play the only reason we lost the game?

Not by a long shot.

I'll just leave this here. Not only did he miss a COMPLETELY wide open DJ Moore. DJ probably has a season ending injury to go with it. But again, let's not concentrate on this play. Because the one pass play Teddy has, he completely misses and looks like a shitty QB. But ya know, don't blame Teddy isn't his fault. HUR DUR. 

17 minutes ago, nctarheelreincarnated said:

I'll just leave this here. Not only did he miss a COMPLETELY wide open DJ Moore. DJ probably has a season ending injury to go with it. But again, let's not concentrate on this play. Because the one pass play Teddy has, he completely misses and looks like a shitty QB. But ya know, don't blame Teddy isn't his fault. HUR DUR. 

You're missing the point. No one is saying Teddy is blameless for the loss, only that Teddy isn't the only one and that those who look only at the qb when a team loses are taking a very unsophisticated look at things. Yes, I saw that play. I also saw the two run plays before it that failed to score, the missed fg by a kicker inside his effective range, and the craptacular play calling on the drive before the turnover.

But hey, let's only focus on the one play that supports our prechosen conclusion.

Hur dur.

3 minutes ago, 1of10Charnatives said:

You're missing the point. No one is saying Teddy is blameless for the loss, only that Teddy isn't the only one and that those who look only at the qb when a team loses are taking a very unsophisticated look at things. Yes, I saw that play. I also saw the two run plays before it that failed to score, the missed fg by a kicker inside his effective range, and the craptacular play calling on the drive before the turnover.

But hey, let's only focus on the one play that supports our prechosen conclusion.

Hur dur.

This doesn’t make any sense. Your comparison only would work if the prior 2 running plays there was a pickup truck sized hole and the back bounced it out for a no gainer. You’re acting like missing a WIDE OPEN 7 yard pass is equivalent. That wasn’t the case. 

25 minutes ago, jb2288 said:

This doesn’t make any sense. Your comparison only would work if the prior 2 running plays there was a pickup truck sized hole and the back bounced it out for a no gainer. You’re acting like missing a WIDE OPEN 7 yard pass is equivalent. That wasn’t the case. 

My comparison makes plenty of sense. Any competent team should score from 1st and goal around the ten. Focusing exclusively on the third down missed throw as the only failure in that situation is focusing on one failure to the exclusion of others. If the hole was insufficient two plays in a row, that is on the entire oline. A team which cannot gain yards on the ground when it really needs to is not a team positioned to win, whether the qb makes or misses his one throw.

Football teams are just that. Teams. Teddy's throw sucked by a mile. It was not, by a mile, the only or even primary reason we lost. Attempting to assert that is is a simplistic view of what happened.

4 minutes ago, 1of10Charnatives said:

My comparison makes plenty of sense. Any competent team should score from 1st and goal around the ten. Focusing exclusively on the third down missed throw as the only failure in that situation is focusing on one failure to the exclusion of others. If the hole was insufficient two plays in a row, that is on the entire oline. A team which cannot gain yards on the ground when it really needs to is not a team positioned to win, whether the qb makes or misses his one throw.

Football teams are just that. Teams. Teddy's throw sucked by a mile. It was not, by a mile, the only or even primary reason we lost. Attempting to assert that is is a simplistic view of what happened.

I’m not following you. You say Teddys throw wasn’t the only reason we lost... except it was. He makes that throw and we win. 

1 minute ago, jb2288 said:

I’m not following you. You say Teddys throw wasn’t the only reason we lost... except it was. He makes that throw and we win. 

If he makes that throw we win. Correct. That is not the same as being the only reason we lost. If you can't understand the difference, I do not have the time to explain basic logic to you. Should have picked that up in school.

Archived