• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jeremy Chinn robbed

MurkN

LOL whoever picks those "awards" is a fool. What a joke. But I'm fine with continuing to fly under the radar. Will make it all the better when Chinn fuging pick 6s Mahomes or Jackson in the SB in a few years for the win.

remember, accolades do not help the scoreboard but agents use them when negotiating contracts.  Like when your gal gets crowned spud queen at the Potato fair--you were so proud--until she left you for the French fry guy and never looked back. 

While I could understand giving it to someone else if the other had like 3 sacks or something... the dude who won it over him didn't even do that much.  1 FF, 1 FR, 1 sack, and 5 tackles vs 1 FF, 2 FR, 2 TDs, 13 tackles, 1 QB Hit

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• If Dalton started the whole year, Caleb Williams would be a commander, Drake Maye would still be in New England and the bears would have to send a couple of picks to get Arizona’s number three pick to take Daniels. 
    • Because it goes back to what i said earlier in my original post. We had a rookie in those games making ROOKIE MISTAKES, if you remove those are you saying without a shadow of a doubt we still lose those games against those teams? Falcons, Saints, Vikings, texans, bears, bucs. Werer those games losses no matter who was in there?  And for the record nobody is saying this team was capable of 10 plus wins, you wont find anybody even implying that, im arguing the notion we are still a 2 win team with a different QB.
    • how do you know we would have won simply by inserting Dalton.  Literally everything that did happen, would no longer exist.  Everything changes.   Different game plans, games, literally everything that happened no longer exists.  Dalton didn't even win the Seattle game.   and again, 6-7 wins is where Dalton was when he played on a much better Cowboys team and Saints team.  They had better OLs, better skill talent and better offensive playcalling.   So yeah, Dalton wasn't reaching THAT with the 2024 Panthers that was bad everywhere.  Dalton would have won games where opponents just had bad days.  Who knows when or where those were coming.   We were poorly coached with bad talent overall.  Dalton wasn't overcoming that.  Which is largely how Bryce got his.   We beat Atlanta not scoring a TD.  And the Texans laid an egg.  I'll concede we probably win more games than 2 if Dalton could of stayed healthy.  But I can't really go past about 4ish.