• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Packers lord have mercy on our souls gameday thread

Jeremy Igo

3 minutes ago, TheRumGone said:

Chinn is pissing devante off lol

Yeah, and I hope Chinn gets the chance to lay his ass out.  The cameras conveniently didn't show that personal foul penalty was Adams getting up and kneeing Chinn while he was on the ground.   Adams is a bitch.

1 minute ago, KillerKat said:

If defense doesn't improve next year, fire Snow. That story I just heard is very alarming.

I was thinking the exact same thing. How after 13 weeks have you still not gotten a general idea on what works for your personnel?

Hasn't he coached before? If you don't know pick a damn system and go with it.

Just now, Mr. Scot said:

There's time to adjust but right now Snow is getting schooled.

They know exactly how to attack us.

Sure scheme is part of it, but this is also just the leading MVP candidate with an elite OL going against a team that has the most rookie snaps on D... Massive mismatch there even aside from the scheme/defensive playcalling there. 

Just now, pantherj said:

What is the disturbing story?

They asked Rodgers what he saw in/with our defense and he said, "Not really sure."  They asked Snow the same thing and he said, "Not really sure."  Both in regards to who we are defensively and what we're trying to do.

Just now, pantherj said:

What is the disturbing story?

That he doesn’t know what we do well because we’re a young team and no offseason. People are making more of a deal about it then they should. We have the youngest defense in the league, on a shortened offseason with brand new coaches. I honestly thought we’d look ten times worse. 

Archived