• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

oh dear god i just compared teddy bridgewater's stats with kyle allen's

PhillyB

precious little baby kyle:

12 games, 3322 yards @ 62% completion, 17 TD, 16 INT, 1 game-winning drive 

teddy shitwater:

12 games, 3102 yards @ 72% completion,  14 TD, 8 INT, 0 game-winning drives

by god will you look at that. all the dipshits cheering for baby goat do do do do do do in the gameday threads last fall yanked the ripcord on the great white hope as soon as he sucked ass and got really excited when a black quarterback with no personality showed up so they could pretend their hatred of cam had nothing to do with prejudice and that it's just they preferred rooting for likable quarterbacks with low, safe ceilings who'll always just get 'em next year.

and now it turns out they got a quarterback worse than kyle buttfucking allen. in the same number of games, with years more experience, teddy bridgewater has fewer touchdowns and fewer game winning drives than kyle buttassfucking allen. bridgewater's improved efficiency only means he's been marginally more careful in how he loses games.

all you whiny tittiesuckers from last year didn't learn a single goddamn thing and this is the second year in a row you've been caping for a Very Bad Quarterback until the very end when it's obvious he's irredeemably awful. a lot of us were evenly pointing out warning signs for both guys, both years, only to get run over by hype trains that both eventually got derailed and ended up as two of the worst offensive seasons in franchise history.

and i'm not even mad at any of you. cam is done and we all recognize he probably wouldn't have been much better this year, it's just a bitter pill that his detractors got what they wanted AND get a pass for full-throatedly backing his jaw-droppingly awful replacements. in fact i mostly am just mad at teddy bridgewater and i want @ecu88 and @Snake and that ickmule guy to admit their opinions clinically qualify them as medical vegetables and quit this place forthwith.

free mandela zach wilson '21

1 minute ago, Mage said:

Kyle Allen had WAY more grit and competitiveness than Teddy Bridgewater.  

true post

like i HATED that little fuckstick by the end, but i only hated him because he sucked on the field and because all the legions of n-word-breathing cam haters fucking loved him beyond all comprehension.

1 minute ago, SmokinwithWilly said:

We cant forget all KA fumbles. 

Either way, yah it sucks big fat hippo dick. 

i didn't see fumbles listed on pro football reference and i'm pretty drunk so i didn't bother looking around, but i'm guessing they're not too far apart. iirc kyle had like five in his first couple of starts but cleaned them up pretty well down the stretch. teddy had two tonight - he should know better by now

Just now, FeelTheBurns53 said:

I think you mean moxie, not grit

this non-black person brags in other forums about saying the N word and is responsible for an awful series of studio rap recordings and shouldn't be allowed to express an opinion on this forum without being laughed at by all races 

28 minutes ago, PhillyB said:

precious little baby kyle:

12 games, 3322 yards @ 62% completion, 17 TD, 16 INT, 1 game-winning drive 

teddy shitwater:

12 games, 3102 yards @ 72% completion,  14 TD, 8 INT, 1 game-winning drive 

by god will you look at that. all the dipshits cheering for baby goat do do do do do do in the gameday threads last fall yanked the ripcord on the great white hope as soon as he sucked ass and got really excited when a black quarterback with no personality showed up so they could pretend their hatred of cam had nothing to do with prejudice and that it's just they preferred rooting for likable quarterbacks with low, safe ceilings who'll always just get 'em next year.

and now it turns out they got a quarterback worse than kyle buttfucking allen. in the same number of games, with years more experience, teddy bridgewater has fewer touchdowns and fewer game winning drives than kyle buttassfucking allen. bridgewater's improved efficiency only means he's been marginally more careful in how he loses games.

all you whiny tittiesuckers from last year didn't learn a single goddamn thing and this is the second year in a row you've been caping for a Very Bad Quarterback until the very end when it's obvious he's irredeemably awful. a lot of us were evenly pointing out warning signs for both guys, both years, only to get run over by hype trains that both eventually got derailed and ended up as two of the worst offensive seasons in franchise history.

and i'm not even mad at any of you. cam is done and we all recognize he probably wouldn't have been much better this year, it's just a bitter pill that his detractors got what they wanted AND get a pass for full-throatedly backing his jaw-droppingly awful replacements. in fact i mostly am just mad at teddy bridgewater and i want @ecu88 and @Snake and that ickmule guy to admit their opinions clinically qualify them as medical vegetables and quit this place forthwith.

free mandela zach wilson '21

Absolute core-of-the-sun level fire.

And the hype train for both was pushed by the proprietor of this establishment.  I wonder why?

P.S. I repeated for a long time that, even though I am Cam Fan #1, I thought it was likely he was done.  Because I saw for too many years how shitty f@ck-stick Ron Rivera and his dinosaur football used and abused him.  And when the NFL also abused him, MoRon just sat back with that goddam stupid look on his face.  This franchise squeezed every drop of blood out of and ruined TWO god-level football players and achieved NOTHING.  There isn't enough opprobrium available to lay at this franchises feet for that.

Honestly I was on the kyle allen hype train early last season . But this season I never wanted anything to do with teddy at any point and still don't. 

I watched teddy long before his injury. It worried me he never threw for very many tds . It really concerned me he was so safe with his throws he didn't impress me first few times I watched him and I already knew he'd never be more than pedestrian. 

9 minutes ago, tiger7_88 said:

And the hype train for both was pushed by the proprietor of this establishment.  I wonder why?

Jeremy is great media but he's not establishment media. His success is largely contingent on access, which itself is largely contingent on his ability to foster relationships with players he has access to early on.

It's an annual tradition that we rib Jeremy for choosing lame horses to hitch his wagon to, but that's not because he's bad at player analysis, it's because he's strategically endearing himself to low-level players who have a shot at rising. Steve Smith was never going to come on his show, but an undrafted fullback might, and if he blew up Jeremy could ride him deeper into the organization. He had that going with Josh Norman, at the nadir of this place's exposure and content output, but then Josh hired his fuging cousin as his agent, stepped on Dave Gettleman's dick, and ended up in Washington.

Teddy could've been that guy here and while I don't know what Jeremy's long term plans for this joint are (and I'm too drunk right now to speculate on a phone keyboard) I'd wager much of his early cheerleading was aimed thusly.

2 minutes ago, GoPanthers123 said:

I always said Allen had higher ceiling than Teddy and he was a rookie under Ron Rivera. Higher risk, higher return.  

kyle allen sucked ass but he won more games than teddy because he was willing to throw downfield. he had a lot of INTs because he just wasn't a good quarterback but those throws got us some wins, too.

teddy bridgewater is the only qb i've ever seen who's a drastic improvement over kyle allen and yet somehow measurably worse 

Archived