• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Last chance to see Zach Wilson. 7 PM EST UCF vs BYU. ESPN 12-22 Boca Raton Bowl

9 hours ago, t96 said:

I don't follow college football much at all but will probably tune into this one to see Wilson. How good is UCF? Are they better competition than most of the other teams that he's been going up against?

UCF are nowhere near as good as they were previous years.

Can still put up points, but still can't stop anyone.

47 minutes ago, Varking said:

They haven’t been flawless. His speed is good. His arm talent is phenomenal. The touchdown pass for instance had to have the receiver basically stop and turn around to catch it uncovered. This isn’t saying he’s bad or just average but it’s a little early to declare him the GOAT. 

I hope you’re joking with this post. 

Dude was uncovered down in the 5. Throw the ball so he can see it into his hands. Safest possible pass when no one is around. 

Jeez

Just now, *FreeFua* said:

I hope you’re joking with this post. 

Dude was uncovered down in the 5. Throw the ball so he can see it into his hands. Safest possible pass when no one is around. 

Jeez

I wasn’t joking. If you are looking at the game to be critical that is what you would point out. We do the same thing with pro QBs. When the receiver has to basically walk it’s not a flawless throw. That’s all I pointed out. 

10 minutes ago, Prowler2k18 said:

ESPN reporting 49ers are signing Rosen

Whenever I watched Rosen in College I cringed at his accuracy.

The fact that two franchises have immediately used a 1st round pick to replace him at QB after acquiring him tells you everything you need to know about Rosen in the NFL. 

Archived