• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Patriots - Bills MNF thread

Jeremy Igo

1 minute ago, bull123 said:

Cam got hurt and never recovered 

The worse thing that happened to Cam was that crap with Jordan Rodrigues when he lost his endorsement cash because of her whining

he has made millions and is a multi millionaire...his life is good

It happens to all of them at some point.  It is still hard to watch.

3 minutes ago, pantherj said:

Has there ever been an Asian NFL QB?

Japanese, Chinese or Korean? Not that I know of.

There's been a few Samoans, two playing right now in Tua and Mariota. Marques Tuiasosopo was a while back but he was never really that good.

You had Timmy Chang at the University of Hawaii but I don't think he ever played in the NFL.

3 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

He really did. He didnt deserve Rivera, Shula, Gettleman, Hurney wasting his talents. It's awful. Those guys has two generational talents on the team and could barely have winning seasons 

As much as he was let down by the front office, he has to own his share. He constantly took on defenders and got rocked, especially in the later years. My biggest gripe was he spent his off season wearing clown outfits to try to sell his gear and never honed his passing skills. Throwing bombs are not honing skills. He never learned to put touch on the ball and constantly was throwing rockets at guys 10 yards away. He was one of the best athletes to play in the NFL, but was never one of the top QBs. That was his choice.

Just now, MHS831 said:

Kidding.  Just having fun with a racist statement by extending it. And I am pretty sure that Kyler Murray used to be Asian.

How do you use to be Asian?  Matter of fact how does one use to be any ethnicity? Like does it wear off or something?  Or do you take medicine for it?  Asking for a friend.

Archived