• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Full send on QB this off-season

Calboyz13

7 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

When I was 23, I would go to uptown cabaret strip club with the boys for eggs and legs and last call. Can't really hate on Haskins for being a rich young adult with no mentors.

Imagine if you had a few million dollars.

It's pretty fugging sad having to grapple with the notion of losing Grier to gain Haskins or whatever.

It's kinda like deciding to ride on the flat tire or put on the spare, which is also flat. 

This team has no business looking to change their backup QB lineup when they've admitted not having the starting QB figured out yet.

Haskins has every fault that lead to his being cut before the last game. He is immature and puts himself before the team. He feels no responsibility to his teammates. He breaks rules that others have to follow. Then there is his play on the field. He is very inaccurate on deep throws and stares down receivers, yet keeps his completion percentage around 60% because his average completion is 6 yards. He shows no leadership on the field and has a career 74 QB rating. I dont want him or his cancerous habits anywhere near our team.

Archived