• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Mason Rudolph?

Cam's New Arm

*IF* you think MR is a legit QB, the smart play is to hold your cards close and see what the Steelers do.

If the Steelers grab a Mac Jones / Kyle Trask with their first or second, *THEN* you offer a third for MR, assuming you believe in him.

If the Steelers don't draft a QB early, then you must assume they believe him to be "the guy" and there is no reasonable amount of capital you can hand them to pry him away.

I’d have to say no, can’t base it off one game after how horrible he was last year when he was full time starter. That being said, if we do decide to go get a current QB instead of draft one I hope like hell it’s stafford. Dude has been in one of the top 3 worst run franchises his entire career while putting up HoF numbers minus play off wins. He could be a legit star here for 4 years. Since we poo the bed last week and screwed ourselves out of a top QB, I’d love to get Stafford then draft best LT at #8 or trade down. 

Please....Please offer something of value for him. Anything. He’s barely a capable backup. Put it this way. The Steelers would have made the playoffs with Kyle Allen playing instead of Rudolph. Who lost the job to an UDFA with the worst arm I’ve seen in my life. The Duck Hodges. .There’s a reason they are still looking at QBs to replace Ben. They don’t have any space to pay any decent backup. The Panthers can do much better. 

Archived