• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

*Panthers requested permission to interview GM Candidates*

GOAT

1 minute ago, Ja Rhule said:

It’s your own fault for taking entertainment too seriously.

I must be sportsing wrong. Being a fan of a loser team should be entertaining and I should only comment sunshine and rainbow comments about how excited I am about interviewing a bunch of future losers were going to criticize 

Just now, Moo Daeng said:

You act as if that is some written in stone requirement when it's something you invented.

From Ian Rapoport...

Coach Matt Rhule will have a heavy influence on the process, and it wouldn't be a surprise if they hire someone with a connection to him, as they did in bringing in Pat Stewart as director of player personnel last year.

Are you required to say stupid things or do you just do it for fun?

9 minutes ago, hepcat said:

I must be sportsing wrong. Being a fan of a loser team should be entertaining and I should only comment sunshine and rainbow comments about how excited I am about interviewing a bunch of future losers were going to criticize 

People get paid for it, we don’t.  We can only hope they will hire the right people.

11 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

From Ian Rapoport...

Coach Matt Rhule will have a heavy influence on the process, and it wouldn't be a surprise if they hire someone with a connection to him, as they did in bringing in Pat Stewart as director of player personnel last year.

Are you required to say stupid things or do you just do it for fun?

Scot didn't say that, it's been out there ever since Hurney was fired.

Archived