• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

You Can't Make This Up.

Proudiddy

Words Washington organization staff/players used to describe Ron.  20210103_231247.thumb.jpg.f28296c43439d8ef1df3673e146f3e48.jpg

To the one coach on the face of the Earth who could find a way to screw us more in losing to us than he did in losing for us, and the only coach in NFL history to make the playoffs twice with a losing record.  Thanks.

3 minutes ago, Daddy_Uncle said:

Tired of personal digs at Ron. Hes a good man and very respected 

Love him as a person off the field, but as a coach, he has screwed us out of more success than any one ever could by losing when we should have won and winning when we should've lost.  He also ran a generational talent at QB into the ground that will take us years to fix.  Sorry, not sorry.  There's plenty of great people who suck at their jobs, and Ron is one of them and he just keeps finding a way to stick it to us even when he is coaching elsewhere.

16 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

Words Washington organization staff/players used to describe Ron.  20210103_231247.thumb.jpg.f28296c43439d8ef1df3673e146f3e48.jpg

To the one coach on the face of the Earth who could find a way to screw us more in losing to us than he did in losing for us, and the only coach in NFL history to make the playoffs twice with a losing record.  Thanks.

6 minutes ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

he’s a dumbass and i question how much he knew about richardson’s behavior while he was here

5 minutes ago, Captain Obvious said:

I don't see "ample chest"

pumpkin pie GIF

19 minutes ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

he’s a dumbass and i question how much he knew about richardson’s behavior while he was here

I don't, because someone with inside access to the organization said the business and football sides under Richardson rarely mixed, and Richardson stayed on the business side of the building.

Now if you wanted to talk about Marty Hurney, and at least potentially even Dave Gettleman, then maybe...

1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

I don't, because someone with inside access to the organization said the business and football sides under Richardson rarely mixed, and Richardson stayed on the business side of the building.

Now if you wanted to talk about Marty Hurney, and at least potentially even Dave Gettleman, then maybe...

He led the "Mr. Richardson" pep talk after tight jeans Friday went public. 

4 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

I don't think he knew the truth at that time.

I do kinda wonder whether he does now.

idk he might have had an inkling

Additionally, Richardson reportedly directed a slur at an African-American scout this year. The scout left the team but employed a Charlotte attorney to negotiate a settlement. Richardson has reportedly made other racially insensitive gestures, like asking for African-American players not to wear dreadlocks and asking one African-American employee to apply sunblock to his face.

he didn’t really try to hide his behavior (outside of nda’s after the fact) so regardless of where it often took place it likely got around the organization. unless there was a coordinated effort among staff around him to keep it from higher profile figures like rivera. i’m not really buying it though. he was there for years before it hit the news. rivera knew something.

Just now, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

idk he might have had an inkling

he didn’t really try to hide his behavior (outside of nda’s after the fact) so regardless of where it often took place it likely got around the organization. unless there was a coordinated effort among staff around him to keep it from higher profile figures like rivera. i’m not really buying it though. he was there for years before it hit the news. rivera knew something.

Anything happening with a scout would fall under Marty's sphere, but not necessarily Rivera's.

For the record, all indications are that scout was Khary Darlington. He was considered a guy on the rise, and then he disappeared right around the same time that happened.

Could Rivera have known something? Possible. I don't know that he did, though. Don't really believe Gettleman did either because after his firing, he'd have been in a position to burn the whole thing down if he wanted to.

Archived