• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sunday NFL Playoff Game Chatter

Zod

3 hours ago, Zod said:

Today we have ...

Ravens @ Titans

Bears @ Saints

Browns @ Steelers

Do these games interest you? I have a mild interest in the NFC game, but I have little hope that the Bears even belong in the playoffs much less beat the Saints. 

There are so many games left in this season, and I plan to watch every one of them!

I'd love to see the Bears knock our division rival off, but on paper it would seem that the other two games are going to be more competitive and compelling.

3 hours ago, CmC2k said:

Da Bears Football GIF by Chicago Bears                                                                                                                                                                  we all know what we want to happen right guys?

still can't believe they traded up for him when Mahomes and Deshaun Watson were available 

24 minutes ago, hsfolk said:

still can't believe they traded up for him when Mahomes and Deshaun Watson were available 

In fairness, there was little discussion of Mahomes that year.  And scouts had mixed opinions about Watson's ability to perform in the NFL.  Which goes to show, scouting is more of a guess than a science.  

Just now, TheCasillas said:

They definitely don’t have any key weaknesses. Lots of talent on that roster.

They just don’t get talked about a whole lot. Tannehill is really solid and makes plays, Henry is the best back in the league and imo the best team to beat the chiefs because they can keep Mahomes off the field with that running game.

Archived