• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

State of the Huddle 2021

Zod

Friends, Huddlers, Countryfolk, lend me your beers. 

This is your official 2021 State of the Huddle address. 

I am not going to lie. As you can imagine, 2020 was a devastating year in many respects and the Huddle was not immune from it. 2020 took a big toll on many of us personally and financially. It was a complete poo show, from top to bottom. 

To make matters more difficult, 2020 was also the year the Panthers decided to rebuild. Although necessary, it didn't exactly help things in terms of fan support. I've spoken with numerous outlets and 2020 was equally rough for everyone. 

That was the past and I am ready to put it behind us. I hope you are as well. 

Since January 1 I have been working behind the scenes on several improvements to the Huddle. A new year's cleansing if you will. Some of the updates include:

- A Server Upgrade to the latest stable software levels. 

- An upgrade to the huddle software itself, bringing a new look and new features. 

- Banning Donald Trump from the Huddle. 

- Replacing the blog front page with our community page. 

- Streamlining the community front page ( check it out )

- Activating an automatic moderation system

I am hopeful that 2021 will bring a new exciting era to the Carolina Panthers team we all know and love starting with a GM and draft pick that excites us deep down in our loins. 

Thank you for sticking around in 2020. I know it was contentious at times (many times) and the season overall was far from memorable. And yet here we are, ready for bigger and better things. 

Look At Us Paul Rudd GIF

2 minutes ago, Daddy_Uncle said:

This past year, particularly the last few months have been probably the hardest time in my life. I have been in a deep dark depression. I'm sorry if I lashed out at anyone on here. I pray 2021 is better. 

Many of us have gone through similar this year brother. Better times ahead. 

1 minute ago, Daddy_Uncle said:

This past year, particularly the last few months have been probably the hardest time in my life. I have been in a deep dark depression. I'm sorry if I lashed out at anyone on here. I pray 2021 is better. 

Sending good vibes your way, hope things get better for you and anyone feeling similar. 

22 minutes ago, Daddy_Uncle said:

I don't think it will be. With everything going on, sounds like 2021 will be worst or on par with 2020. Prepare thy Anus. 

28 minutes ago, Daddy_Uncle said:

Things pretty much suck all over and it's been tough to stay positive. Likely why I get frustrated with such negativity around such meaningless things as sports. 

Archived