• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

WandaVision - SPOILERS

Zod

4 hours ago, Khyber53 said:

Just remember that Monica Rambeau in the old Marvel Comics also became Captain Marvel for a few years. 

And the retcon of Quicksilver was awesome and probably the first step in bringing the X-Men back into the MCU family. 

I never thought WandaVision was going to be this good, but it is just out there being spectacular. 

If they do as well with Falcon and the Winter Soldier (is it a bit of a reference to The Falcon and the Snowman movie from back in the day?) then this is going to be a great vehicle for telling the tie-in stories of the big movies.

Well it's not really a retcon, the actress watching even said "recast" as in, she noticed it wasn't the same likeness of her actual brother.    I think it's just a direct creation of a "American" quicksilver (and the beginning of her creating mutants and all that IMO).

On 2/7/2021 at 11:59 AM, d-dave said:

On a random internet speculation, I saw someone say that the unnamed person Rambo was talking about could be Reed Richards of Fantastic Four fame.  This could be a show that helps to bridge the gap and bring in some other great Marvel characters from Fox.

Possible or the head guy of SWORD was talking about the space mission and how applicants are failing out, etc.   Could pave the way for the FF4 crew to be the ones that succeed at that mission.

• Pie 1

On 2/1/2021 at 11:51 AM, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

A big clue is that this ties directly into the Multiverse of Madness film next year. 

This will actually lead into the next Spiderman movie (which has Dr. Strange in it), then the story line will conclude with Dr. Strange and the Multiverse of Madness.

It's going to be crazy!!

I actually think it is Mephisto who is behind everything.  I believe he is doing this to steal Wanda's magic.  The commercial may have laid this out.  It was for a yogurt called Yo-Magic, and the shark says he "snacked on Yo-Magic" which sounds an awful lot like "your magic."  Sounds pretty spot on to me.  However, if it's not him, I suspect that it may be Nightmare, who has the ability to draw power from the psychic energies of the subconscious minds of dreaming beings. 

The one thing I have no doubt about is that Wanda is not doing this on her own.  

• Pie 1

I think Wanda is being manipulated through her grief to create this "Shangri-La" in order for whomever the bad guy is to steal her power.  I believe Vision beginning to question what is going on is affecting Wanda and making her realize that things don't make sense.  So the bad guy either sends an underling, or goes himself in disguise, as Pietro to regain control of her and re-establish his manipulation.  However, because either the real Pietro is truly dead so couldn't be re-animated, or they could only use the visage of actual townspeople, they had to try and make her believe this Pietro was actually her brother.  (side note, I think it being the X-men's Quicksilver is just a fun wink and nod for the fans, I don't believe he is meant to actually be him)    

First of all, Pietro works to separate Vision from Wanda, Then, he makes a point of telling her several times that everything happening is her doing, even saying that she handled the ethical considerations of "this scenario" the best she could, that most personalities aren't far from what's underneath.  When she asked if it was wrong, he told her he was impressed.  Then he asked how she did everything. 

To me, he was definitely reinforcing the illusion that this was all Wanda's doing, but he also wanted something from her.  There is definitely something sinister about him and the reason he showed up.

• Pie 1

Questions I’m looking forward to them answering.  

1 - the person FBI agent Jimmy went looking for the in the first place. 

2.  The person Geraldine is going to meet up with to get back in safely 

3.  What does entering and exiting Wanda’s hex really do to a person.  Geraldine’s cells were changed twice.  Now Darcy will have that happen.  

4.  Obviously who is the big bad.  Or who is tinkering with Wanda.   I guess in theory should could be it with the push of someone.  But whoever that is. 

On 2/16/2021 at 10:20 AM, CRA said:

Not sure how accurate it is...but if you are into leaks and spoilers, apparently stuff on the next episode leaked and the finale.  

could be bunk but they claim the same account leaked accurate stuff before. 

This has been so entertaining that I really don't want any spoilers or leaks, yanno?

17 minutes ago, Khyber53 said:

This has been so entertaining that I really don't want any spoilers or leaks, yanno?

totally get it. 

only "leak" I'll share is many that deep dive the stuff are thinking the final two episodes will have longer run times than traditional episodes. 

only thing I hate is how short each episode is.  

• Pie 1

On 2/16/2021 at 10:20 AM, CRA said:

Not sure how accurate it is...but if you are into leaks and spoilers, apparently stuff on the next episode leaked and the finale.  

could be bunk but they claim the same account leaked accurate stuff before. 

Any leaks on who the "surprise" person is?  I'm thinking Rambeau's friend they're going to meet is misdirection before somebody huge shows up in the finale.