• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Final Four

Mr. Scot

Peters was my 1st choice, but honestly it looked like four really solid candidates.

And at the end of the day, you have to understand that a top flight GM prospect with other options where he will likely be offered full traditional GM power likely isn't going to choose to be a part of the model we seem to be developing. This is the Rhule show in Carolina and this "GM" is just a cog in the wheel.

I’m really intrigued by Poles. K-C also have a history of investing in their O-line.

Ossenfort also comes from an organization investing in, and finding, a lot of O-line in rounds 2-4.

Fitterer comes from an organization known for ignoring their o-line.

I might be thinking of this wrong, but O-line history is extremely important in my view.

And one other item of note...

Fitterer has been a college scouting guy for most of his career. You're going to want to pair him with a strong pro personnel guy to help balance things out.

Our current Director of Pro Personnel is Matt Allen...

... Jerry Richardson's grandson.

3 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Fitterer has been a college scouting guy for most of his career. You're going to want to pair him with a strong pro personnel guy to help balance things out.

I wonder if Allen keeping his job was a stipulation when Tepper bought the team.

I really hope Tepper just let him keep the title and not the actual job

6 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

So we need to fire our Director of Pro Personnel then.

1 minute ago, *FreeFua* said:

I wonder if Allen keeping his job was a stipulation when Tepper bought the team.

I really hope Tepper just let him keep the title and not the actual job

Allen and Jeff Morrow are kind of the last vestiges of the Richardson era.

Morrow is in kind of a weird spot because he and Pat Stewart have the same title, only Morrow has "Executive" in front of his.

Kinda makes me wonder if they both might be headed to Washington sometime soon.

Archived