• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Peyton Manning talks football with Bill Clinton?

Zod

Just now, Zod said:

I'd listen.

lol well Bill's was consensual but you often see the poster above and people like him talking about Peytons squeaky clean image while people from Indy know better.

Guy is pretty fortunate his #metoo incident happened when it did instead of the last few years.

7 minutes ago, Fox007 said:

lol well Bill's was consensual but you often see the poster above and people like him talking about Peytons squeaky clean image while people from Indy know better.

Guy is pretty fortunate his #metoo incident happened when it did instead of the last few years.

Did that get disproven? I remember that report, and it was beyond terrible.

6 minutes ago, Move the Panthers to Raleigh said:

Did that get disproven? I remember that report, and it was beyond terrible.

I didn't link a report.

I was in Indy for a Gymnastics meet with my daughter. Since the sexual assault scandals in The Ranch they moved USAG nationals to Indiana so the topic is pretty fresh and had one of my Panthers jerseys on and people there and around town talked football a few times. It and other items like Peytons affairs and such came up. Everyone around town there seemingly knows this.

Edited by Fox007

9 minutes ago, Fox007 said:

I didn't link a report. I was in Indy for a Gymnastics meet with my daughter and had one of my Panthers jerseys on and people there and around town talked football a few times. It and other items like Peytons affairs and such came up.

I know you didn't link a report, but there was one about him forcing himself on a medical professional. And you alluded to Manning's incidents being nonconsensual. 

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2616353-peyton-manning-sexual-assault-cover-up-alleged-in-new-york-daily-news-report

Edited by Move the Panthers to Raleigh