• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Scenario: Poll inside.

Ivan The Awesome

Texans want one, who's going?  

120 members have voted

1. 1. Texans want to deal Watson for a couple of firsts and one of these players, who's going to Houston?

• Christian McCaffery
    • D.J. Moore
    • Brian Burns

2 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

Ooof. I would want to keep Chinn out of that deal but positional value does dictate you are right about that. I'd probably offer up Brown before I would Moore, though.

I like Moore more than Brown but Brown has more time on rookie deal.

Cap saved is cap I can spend to upgrade a different position. 

• Pie 2

17 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

I'd send CMC. They'd probably want Moore or Burns.

The reason I chose Moore is that he needs a new contract soon and it’s somewhere we can save money too. If we dealt McCaffrey we’d still eat a ton of that cap hit and then we’d definitely have to give Moore a huge contract or we’d have very few weapons for Watson...

• Beer 2

3 minutes ago, t96 said:

The reason I chose Moore is that he needs a new contract soon and it’s somewhere we can save money too. If we dealt McCaffrey we’d still eat a ton of that cap hit and then we’d definitely have to give Moore a huge contract or we’d have very few weapons for Watson...

Yeah, the pre-June 1st cap hit would be pretty rough. But, then again they would be getting murdered in the cap hit too for trading Deshaun.

But getting rid of Moore would also immediately rob Watson of his biggest weapon.

Edited by kungfoodude