• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Gamestop stock situation - anyone else in on this?

KSpan

2 hours ago, KSpan said:

I watched that... the host stammering and at a loss for words was great. 

Funny how they tried to make it seem like they were concerned for the "little guy." like when have the elites ever given a poo about the underclass? certainly not when they foreclosed on them in 08 lol. they are big mad about getting burned so they are throwing all the poo they can at the wall and hoping it will stick.

• Pie 2

1 hour ago, 4Corners said:

Someone tell me what to do. I got $200-$500 to invest - do I jump in on Nokia or AMC? 

53 minutes ago, pantherphan96 said:

I got a couple shares of AMC. Nokia and Blackberry are the other stocks that were being thrown around WSB

Express and KOSS (closed at $58 today, was $3.50 a week ago) have been hit up as well. The whole thing is fascinating.

16 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

Not breaking any news here but the game is rigged. More evidence here. 

I have been screaming about it in tinder box but I was called an idiot.  Those hedge fund companies most times insured than not as well.  They will be more upset from not making profit than losing anything.  But bunch of average Joe’s will get straight up robbed and lose huge chunk of their savings.

3 minutes ago, Ricky Spanish said:

You want an invite? 

Also this morning is bullshit. I had my orders to buy AMC and GME canceled. Heads should roll for this. 

Dude I persuaded the wife to let me buy in more last night and I wake up to blatant market manipulation and an abrupt changing of the rules because a couple billionaires lost some money in a game that they created. USA USA USA  

• Pie 1