• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Draft Mac jones

Beerfacedlegend

5 minutes ago, Varking said:

You are calling Watson average? And your suggestion is draft Mac Jones or Kyle Trask?

From my stats and algorithms those are the best two behind Trevor Lawrence, we are not getting Lawrence so it’s one of those two. A solid 3 is tre lance but it’s hard because he has a sample size that’s too small .  Best qbs in this order as follows :

Lawrence 

Mac jones 

Kyle trask 

tre lance 

fields is a sure fire bust , worse than Haskins , Wilson is similar to Ryan tanner hill when he was in Miami, his talent is based on his team .

8 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

Like Josh Allen right?? 

Smh nubes with opinions...lol

Coaches can teach IQ and scheme Accuracy.. They can't teach athleticism and arm strength..

#facts

You realize allen is an exception not the norm? 

Much more likely IQ and accuracy will remain issues vs being fixed with these athletic big arm QBs. 

Edited by Agent Blue

52 minutes ago, Beerfacedlegend said:

From my stats and algorithms those are the best two behind Trevor Lawrence, we are not getting Lawrence so it’s one of those two. A solid 3 is tre lance but it’s hard because he has a sample size that’s too small .  Best qbs in this order as follows :

Lawrence 

Mac jones 

Kyle trask 

tre lance 

fields is a sure fire bust , worse than Haskins , Wilson is similar to Ryan tanner hill when he was in Miami, his talent is based on his team .

You should maybe consider lowering the sauce intake

1 hour ago, Beerfacedlegend said:

Lawrence 

Mac jones 

Kyle trask 

tre lance 

What algorithm are you using? Fields worse than Haskins? I’d put money on that not being true. Wilson is more mobile and has a bigger arm than Ryan T in Tennessee. He’s more talented. I take it your username is legit and you are beerfaced as you type this stuff?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.stampedeblue.com/platform/amp/2021/1/30/22256834/colts-rumored-to-only-have-their-eyes-on-ohio-state-qb-justin-fields-among-the-drafts-top-prospects

Colts, the team that went from Manning to Luck to Rivers are only interested in Fields from this class outside of Lawrence. Please share your algorithm. 

Edited by Varking
  • Pie 2