• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Let's say you are Deshaun Watson, bias aside, where do you want to go?

davos

10 minutes ago, thefuzz said:

Respect your thought process, but man, I have less than ZERO desire to live in NYC area...none, I don't get the draw at all, but people love it.

Personally I'd really be pushing for Miami, but I'm a water freak.

I think if one is young, then NYC would be interesting to live in.  At my age though, I am with you.  I enjoy visiting it, but have zero desire to live there.  

If he wants to win a Superbowl, then I would say SF.   Get the defense healthy, and with Watson under center, they could be a significant challenger.  

2 minutes ago, davos said:

Yeah, I'm eyeing a 3 day stay at the Standard Miami for my gals bday in the Spring.  Miami is pretty dope.  I just hate Florida overall but Miami is hard to beat in many respects.

Being able to leave the stadium and get on my boat, and within an hour be in beautiful water hunting Sailfish, or a couple hours in the Bahamas, or a few hours and be in Key West...while paying no state income tax....

Man, talk about living.

I don't know anything about Watson as a person, but I could certainly see the appeal of the LA or Miami areas for a young, attractive, multi-millionaire. 

I am very, very skeptical about the Jets chatter. Other than Saleh, I don't see anything that's appealing about the Jets at all.  Not to mention, given his unhappiness and issues with the McNair ownership, I'm not sure he'd be super happy about the Jets' owner literally being a part of the last President's administration. 

I think the biggest drawback for Miami is the Texans may not want to keep Watson in the conference.  If it becomes an NFC only race, I could see it coming down to SF, the Rams, or the Panthers. 

11 minutes ago, davos said:

Evergreen is pretty ideal.  If I moved back would avoid Denver like the plague but love Colorado.  I was in RiNo/Ballpark for 3 years.  MAYBE consider the Wash Park or Highlands.  Fort Collins & Summit County are even crazy these days.  Just too much traffic without a proper pedestrian oriented city feel but if I had the dough, would go for Evergreen and a spot at Beaver Creek or near Breck. 

We're going back probably late this year/early next year but we'll go western slope. I'm completely over the Front Range. Evergreen turned into a completely different place. Like the worst possible combination of Cherry Creek and Boulder. Geographically perfect, but with the worst mix of humanity. If I had to stay in the Denver metro area, I'd go Conifer but it's only about 5 years or so trailing behind Evergreen.

2 minutes ago, Davidson Deac II said:

I think if one is young, then NYC would be interesting to live in.  At my age though, I am with you.  I enjoy visiting it, but have zero desire to live there.  

If he wants to win a Superbowl, then I would say SF.   Get the defense healthy, and with Watson under center, they could be a significant challenger.  

I have never gotten the appeal of NYC, ever....and I've been probably 100 times through the years.

Busy, expensive, and cold....not my cup of tea.

Just now, Davidson Deac II said:

Depends on how we're classifying young and the part of New York haha.  I'd go for Soho/Tribeca or Upper East side in a heartbeat.  Maybe near the High Line.

I'd personally love going for the high end city vibe, but non-party life.  That's why I'm all about the West Loop here in Chi-town. 

2 minutes ago, thefuzz said:

Being able to leave the stadium and get on my boat, and within an hour be in beautiful water hunting Sailfish, or a couple hours in the Bahamas, or a few hours and be in Key West...while paying no state income tax....

Man, talk about living.

Yeah, I'd be dipping to the Bahamas all the time.  It makes sense why it's such a magnet.  I'd take my yacht to a different island every few weeks in the Caribbean and then have a spot to fly to during hurricane season.

I think people here are forgetting this is to be mutual. The Texans have to agree and get something too. The team Watson will go to is one he wants to AND the Texans can get capital for.

Miami is probably where he is going. They have everything he and the Texans want.

SF probably has the Coaching and team but they’re far from where he is from and also they don’t have what the Texans want without breaking the bank. 

Jets I only see coaching for him by they do have the capital for the Texans as well.

Colts not going to happen.

Panthers I see nothing but some key players and not enough capital for the Texans.

He isn’t coming here that’s all but a fact at this point. 

Miami

NY

SF

Is going to be his list in that order I suspect.

Edited by onmyown

3 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

We're going back probably late this year/early next year but we'll go western slope. I'm completely over the Front Range. Evergreen turned into a completely different place. Like the worst possible combination of Cherry Creek and Boulder. Geographically perfect, but with the worst mix of humanity. If I had to stay in the Denver metro area, I'd go Conifer but it's only about 5 years or so trailing behind Evergreen.

Oh really? That''s a bummer to hear about Evergeen.  Yuck.