• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The wrath of Rhule

Mr. Scot

1 hour ago, Catsfan69 said:

The difference is 10 wins a year or just having a winning record isn't good enough. 

He needs to win a Superbowl. 

Let's see if he is good enough. 

Let's just give him enough time to do it. It took Andy Reid how many years to win one? And don't forget to add the Eagles years on, too.

Good coaches are competitive year in and year out. I want to see the Lombardi here soon, but it doesn't have to be every year for the coach to keep his job. Building teams that have a shot at it and make a run for it year after year is hard enough to do.

• Pie 2

11 minutes ago, Khyber53 said:

Let's just give him enough time to do it. It took Andy Reid how many years to win one? And don't forget to add the Eagles years on, too.

Good coaches are competitive year in and year out. I want to see the Lombardi here soon, but it doesn't have to be every year for the coach to keep his job. Building teams that have a shot at it and make a run for it year after year is hard enough to do.

Yeah, I really want a Lombardi, but the best way to get one is to compete year in and year out. The flash in the pan approach hasn't exactly worked out for us.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 2

14 minutes ago, Khyber53 said:

I just need one. 

6 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Yeah, I really want a Lombardi, but the best way to get one is to compete year in and year out. The flash in the pan approach hasn't exactly worked out for us.

And really, even the great teams just manage once every few years to make it to the big dance, much less win it. But there they are, swinging away in the main event.

I'm tired of us being the mid-carders only to make it a couple of times to the championship round only to find out they've set us up as a squash match.

• Pie 3

1 hour ago, kungfoodude said:

I am a hired gun. I come in and fix things or work short term contracts. It isn't that rare in my line of work but I tend to be a lot less loyal than most. 

It has worked in my favor so far. So absolutely no regrets about it.

A hired gun who takes contracts... 🤔

Would you mind if I sent you the names, addresses and pictures of a few people I'm having disagreements with? 😐

• The D 1

1 hour ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Now do you get it @Khyber53?

Maybe the climate of the world's conversation has gotten to us all. Let's just step back, take a breather and not go back in looking for fights.

That one wasn't very bad at all. Perhaps a bit snarky, but not exactly telling the guy to quit wasting oxygen... yanno?

How about we all just let it go for a bit. We're being way too serious heading into that long, useless stretch between the Super Bowl and the Combine. 

• Beer 1

11 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

The article includes similar feedback from players.

There was chatter out of the Senior Bowl about Rhule yelling at his coaches just as much as he did the players. Sounds like that was legit.

Rhule's foremost mentor is Tom "My Way or the Highway" Coughlin...

...pussies need not apply.

• Beer 1