• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

610-WFNZ...no Mac & T-Bone today?

SizzleBuzz

3 minutes ago, Scott12345 said:

I like him the least...I liked parcell 

Yeah. I don't dislike Mac. He seems to be very well liked by all personally. However,  the show did nothing for me. It was just a radio rehash of arguments on Twitter and the places like the Huddle.

Too much of sports radio is just echoing social media instead of leading with informative content.

Just now, Moo Daeng said:

Yeah. I don't dislike Mac. He seems to be very well liked by all personally. However,  the show did nothing for me. It was just a radio rehash of arguments on Twitter and the places like the Huddle.

Too much of sports radio is just echoing social media instead of leading with informative content.

Fnz does have guests like smitty, and interviews with sports people, they need more of that

but don’t disagree 

2 minutes ago, Panthercougar68 said:

They had the Kyle Bailey show and right at 2pm it went to national radio and that was after Nick Wilson tweeted his show preview at like 1pm

I've been avoiding sports radio and TV since I didn't want to listen to endless blather about Brady and the Bucs, so I had no idea.

40 minutes ago, Scott12345 said:

I’d like to know what happened with him as well

he was doing hornets games on radio, android was pretty good

he just vanished without a trace

If I had to guess, and I have no inside info, I would suspect he may have been a little too friendly with one of the honeybee’s beehive 

26 minutes ago, PantherJD said:

Does anyone know if they had the Hornets game on last night?  Usually they do a pregame show too, which I'm guessing didn't happen (if the game even did).

They did...Kyle Bailey handled it as usual.

If Celania's covid premise is accurate and there was a 2pm hard-stop on local programming seems unlikely Bailey would have been allowed to go back on the air at 6pm...not sure where he does that show from.

Edited by SizzleBuzz

I listen wfnz all day at work. I actually called them this morning to see if they had switched channels or something and they said Nick will be back on today at 2, and the other shows will return tomorrow- they did not say what the issue was. So Charlotte sports radio should be back to normal this afternoon? 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1