• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Deshaun Watson Update

Calboyz13

Just now, Mr. Scot said:

It helps to understand what people are saying...and what they're not.

I have been telling everyone for two months that Watson wants out, Tepper and company will give up whatever they need to to get him. I get loose details on what we are willing to give up, and have said for a while CMC will likely be included. Done deal this is not, but I do believe we are as close an anyone else to getting him.

• Pie 5
  • Beer 2
  • Poo 1

2 minutes ago, Verge said:

I have been telling everyone for two months that Watson wants out, Tepper and company will give up whatever they need to to get him. I get loose details on what we are willing to give up, and have said for a while CMC will likely be included. Done deal this is not, but I do believe we are as close an anyone else to getting him.

@Mr. ScotAnna Kendrick Movie GIF by Pitch Perfect

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1
  • Poo 1

Just now, Verge said:

I respect that, but some folks are using the loose details and beliefs you're talking about as if they were firm information. And this despite that you've also acknowledged Houston might not trade him.

• Beer 1

3 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

I respect that, but some folks are using the loose details and beliefs you're talking about as if they were firm information. And this despite that you've also acknowledged Houston might not trade him.

I am siding with you here lol 
Loose strands do not make a full head of hair. 

I no longer believe Houston will be able to retain him. 

Edited by Verge
  • Beer 1

Just now, Verge said:

I am siding with you here lol 
Loose strands do not make a full head of hair. 

Knew you were 🙂

We've got some folks who absolutely don't want to hear anything other than that what they want is gonna happen. And hey, maybe it will, but taking it as a guarantee is setting yourself up for disappointment.

23 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

That was a trick comment  because we did not have a TE last year.

Seriously, Cam could grab 5-7 TDs and catch 600 yards as a TE. full stop.

Short yardage package too.  The Camcat.  He is still the best short yardage option in the NFL lined up behind C in the game IMO

• Pie 1