• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

General NFL Free Agency Thread

1 hour ago, carpanfan96 said:

NE also apparently have an offer out to Curtis Samuel as well. Bet they go after another WR besides for Samuel as well. 

There was talk that they were going to be interested, but we haven't seen anything firm about Samuel from them (or any other team) yet.

Jeremy Fowler did say the Patriots are talking to Kendrick Bourne from the 49ers.

1 hour ago, BrizzMachete said:

I wanna know why teams with less money make better move than we do year in and year out . I’m starting to believe free agents just don’t wanna come here .

We've not been a destination for a while. 

48 minutes ago, TheProcess said:

Nope......for instance, DW4 is best friends with Christian Wilkins who still plays for the Miami Dolphins. DW4 and Wilkins also share the same agent. If you want to talk influence, best friend Wilkins and agent would have much more than Lawson.

The Dolphins don't have Watkins under contract.  

The sum-total of Wilkins ability to "influence" is zero.

9 minutes ago, SizzleBuzz said:

The Dolphins don't have Watkins under contract.  

The sum-total of Wilkins ability to "influence" is zero.

But the influence to continue to demand a trade is live and well, more so than Lawson's influence to get him to stay

33 minutes ago, TheProcess said:

But the influence to continue to demand a trade is live and well, more so than Lawson's influence to get him to stay

No change on the former...

...Lawson's the only new input to the formula -- helps Texans.