• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Free Agent Signings Thread

Ricky Spanish

22 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

Well, I thought the timing of the Kerr release surely meant we were on the verge of another deal that required that space...  I guess not.

Any singular deal that required 1.3M extra in space ASAP is not a deal I would want them to make.

Edited by Harbingers

35 minutes ago, ColumbusCounty said:

So it's obvious we're looking at bringing in a corner. 

Keep a look out for Parry Nickerson in the slot later down the line. 

I see that and we could go that direction.  I think it depends on whether or not they feel Jackson can take on the #1 WRs.  Hartsfield, according to Fua, played the slot some and he is the kind of athlete you want there in this defense--I can't recall it, but the secondary is not always shown on TV.  I think it would be great to have Pride, Jackson and a stud on the #1-- and I see a potential need for 2 slot cbs on the roster--it is getting that wide open. I think CB will be our big signing this free agency. 

So let's see what happens.

Edited by MHS831

4 minutes ago, TheRumGone said:

Keanu tore his Achilles and ACL twice. We really love signing oft injured players.

He WAS a good young player, but haven't seen him much since the injuries...  And the ACLs wouldn't bother me, but the achilles definitely does.

• Pie 2