• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Former Panther Michael Oher creates app, Good Deeds

TheRumGone

1 hour ago, Mr. Scot said:

It's a really good movie, but Oher says an awful lot of it is Hollywood bullsh-t.

I can believe that as someone in the film and tv industry in another country. They come to us for a good story, and the end result is maybe 15-20% truth, and the rest not exactly false but exaggerations, set up scenarios for the cameras...etc. 

Hollywood is gonna Hollywood. You can live with it....or otherwise not be a part of it. 

6 minutes ago, Ready 2 Win said:

I can believe that as someone in the film and tv industry in another country. They come to us for a good story, and the end result is maybe 15-20% truth, and the rest not exactly false but exaggerations, set up scenarios for the cameras...etc. 

Hollywood is gonna Hollywood. You can live with it....or otherwise not be a part of it. 

I heard an interview with Adrian Cronauer once where he talked about the experience of filming Good Morning Vietnam. He said he'd tell a story, and the producers would say something like "hey that's great, but what if we changed it to this and then threw that in and then added the other etc etc" and by the time it was done what they filmed was nothing like the story he told.

He thought the whole thing was pretty much bullsh-t.

• Beer 2