• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Watson wants certain AFC teams or SF

ncfan

6 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

Seems like one guy "reports" or floats something into the ether and then 3 to 4 more people regurgitate it on Twitter and voila!  It becomes gospel.  

I mean, it could turn out to be true, but two months ago, we were his preferred destination.  I think there's a lot of posturing and leveraging going on and we're in it until we aren't...  and if we aren't, I'll still be excited to take a young QB with our top pick and move on from Teddy, period.

I mean, isn’t that how every report comes out anyways true or not.

And just because you don’t like the results or don’t want it to happen don’t dismiss it. 

these are a lot more credible sources by the way vs the nflrumurs etc you seeing floating stuff around

It's possible, but Lombardi's not the greatest source. He's probably about on the level of Jason LaCanfora as far as reliability, i.e. very hit or miss.

I think it was sometime back in the mid 2000s, Lombardi spent half a season continuously saying that John Fox was gonna be fired. When the season ended, he wasn't even on the hot seat.

People knock the Panthers about being in a position to give Houston a chance to get a QB but San Fran is in better position?

There is a lot chatter going on whether it’s true chatter remains to be seen.

To add Ben Albright says if anything were to happen with Denver it would probably be Sam Darnold and he’s very in the know with Denver.

Edited by Panthercougar68

1 minute ago, Panthercougar68 said:

People knock the Panthers about being in a position to give Houston a chance to get a QB but San Fran is better?

There is a lot of bluffing going on around.

Yeah I kinda wonder if someone out of Houston is throwing this stuff out but SF can trade them Garapolo. I personally don’t think he is much better than Teddy and is always hurt but they have old Patriots people in the front office 

3 minutes ago, BurnNChinn said:

Yeah I kinda wonder if someone out of Houston is throwing this stuff out but SF can trade them Garapolo. I personally don’t think he is much better than Teddy and is always hurt but they have old Patriots people in the front office 

Honestly, the leak is possibly coming out of houston to drum up interest... In all honesty as Peter King said we are the only team that has publicy came out and said we are going after Watson. So ... why not put us in a self inflicted bidding war?  

Broncos are perfect example, bc they pick right behind us.. and have mentioned bringing in competition

San Fransisco is your other conference competitor in this trade. It is evident that HOU wont want to trade within the conference. 

At the end of the day... SF and DEN most likely cant match what Tepper will put on the table.

Edited by TheCasillas

11 minutes ago, Panthercougar68 said:

People knock the Panthers about being in a position to give Houston a chance to get a QB but San Fran is in better position?

There is a lot chatter going on whether it’s true chatter remains to be seen.

To add Ben Albright says if anything were to happen with Denver it would probably be Sam Darnold and he’s very in the know with Denver.

Albright actually came back later this even and shot the Denver and Darnold thing down