• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Eagles trade #6 pick to Dolphins

DFive

1 minute ago, frankw said:

You'll need thicker skin than that to make it through another season my man. We have already witnessed Jimmy Clausen and David Carr wearing white gloves. This is child's play by comparison.

Not by the posts that im reading, and people talking about trading for Darnold?? LOL!! Ok, i will take a 4th in a heart beat!

1 minute ago, cardiackat88. said:

Seriously? 

A 10-6 record, while making very good moves over the last 3-5 years to set themselves up for many years of success?

Everyone is over here ball washing them and they didnt really do anything, not to mention Tua is still their QB. And remember, the Bills were the class of the division.

3 hours ago, davos said:

Maybe they want to secure Jamaar Chase knowing CIN is likely going Sewell/Slater.  They've got Austin Jackson.  Just spent a 1st on him and he looked good.

Either Chase or reunion with Tua and Devontae Willams. Flores did coach him in the Senior Bowl and he’d be lethal in their offense.

1 hour ago, BleedinGreenNC said:

Thought this was a public forum? LOL!! Get ready for Teddy!

Well that stings.  😖  You know, until the Roger calls out the Jets pick, I would remain humble.  You guys are notorious for having blank, shocked looks on your faces after the pick is announced. 

200.gif

• Pie 1

28 minutes ago, KendrickPanther said:

I wonder if the end result of all this is a really good pass rusher on the board when we pick. I'd love a tackle or a QB but it looks like there won't be any left.

I’m really hoping we can sign FA DT Jarran Reed (released from Seattle today). That would help our depth on the interior DL. I think we’re set @ pass rushers. This will allow us to focus on OL and DB (or QB if one’s available).