• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Has the trade for Sam Darnold changed your outlook on the 2021 season?

13 minutes ago, SmittysLawnGuy said:

Well before I barely wanted to kill myself, now I'm all in.

Naw man. It's a crap move but on the bright side, it should be hilarious. Game Of Thrones Drinking GIF by Sky

• Beer 1

Just now, WOW!! said:

And you're not guaranteed to have that opportunity now... Some of you have no clue how bad the 49ers move affected us getting a QB in this draft..

getting outmanuevered by a superior organization isn’t a defense, it’s an indictment

• Flames 1

7 minutes ago, Growl said:

getting outmanuevered by a superior organization isn’t a defense, it’s an indictment

You call it outmaneuvered.. But reality is how many of you arm chair GM think it's really a smart move to give up 2 to 3 years of 1st round picks and some 2nd rounders for the 3rd best QB in this draft.. "FOR THIS TEAM" San Francisco is a different situation with not much needs.. That is not us... If that's a great move for us for you ....smh... okay ...

Not for me... I'd rather give up very small compensation take a calculated risk and still have as much of my assets the next couple years to make moves if needed..

Edited by WOW!!
  • Pie 1

3 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

You call it outmaneuvered.. But reality is how many of you arm chair GM think it's really a smart move to give up 2 to 3 years of 1st round picks and some 2nd rounders for the 3rd best QB in this draft.. "FOR THIS TEAM" San Francisco is a different situation with not much needs.. That is not us... If that's a great move for us for you ....smh... okay ...

Not for me... I'd rather give up very small compensation take a calculated risk and still have as much of my assets the next couple years to make moves if 

2 minutes ago, Donald LaFell said:

What if we gave up 5 1st founders for Watson before the sexual assault stuff came out, 

Bros we were getting Lanc or Fields! Now were getting the 32nd best qb in football. You guys may want to marinade on that.

1 hour ago, GoobyPls said:

Its not logical to excited for a terrible QB.

I was existed to draft a rookie QB, but looks like we are becoming one of these purgatory teams signing castoffs.

hit the bottle early today.....?

3 minutes ago, Donald LaFell said:

What if we gave up 5 1st founders for Watson before the sexual assault stuff came out, 

Seems like a weird comparison. The fact we spent more than a 2nd on someone that doesn't even project to a quality backup is its own concern.

7 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

Not for me... I'd rather give up very small compensation take a calculated risk and still have as much of my assets the next couple years to make moves if needed..

You can’t have it both ways

Either the 49ers acquired a franchise QB and we didn’t and cost is irrelevant or the prospects aren’t very good and the trade didn’t affect us at all and the team is now stacking itself on the notion that none of these QB prospects will be very good

minimum investment options for minimum investment players aren’t actually conducive to the part of the sport that actually matters

2 minutes ago, Mr. Herbert said:

Bros we were getting Lanc or Fields! Now were getting the 32nd best qb in football. You guys may want to marinade on that.

Bro you're not guaranteed that at all now. 

Please for 2 seconds take a look at the surrounding circumstances that the team was looking at before this move... 2 seconds..

3 QBS gone after the 1st 3 picks that is reality now...  ...

Atlanta isn't helping us at fuging all.. Either they pick a QB  or trade with another team that wants a QB.  So that's 4 gone in the top 4 picks...

So now the panthers are sweating the next 3 picks or getting fleeced of assets for the 5th QB in this draft..

How is that a smart position to be in???

• Pie 1