• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Watsons Lawyer Came With Receipts

Jorgie

On 9/21/2022 at 1:28 PM, edmonoccupational said:

I don't think that he is guilty. I think this girl is another *victim* that seeks his money and social media attention.

I really like how these people are screaming about rape every time without proof. Back when you needed to have solid proof to accuse someone of rape, today it is enough to say this, and social media will bury this guy. I remember my old cases when defending a Chinese guy in martial court against accusations of racism(i was working on a lawyers firm that was s; specialized in martial court cases https://ucmjdefense.com/marine-corps-military-defense-lawyers-court-martial-attorneys.html). Some people literally accused him of right-wing poo. I hope john will win this case and sue her for her accusations for a huge amount of money.

On 4/19/2021 at 2:56 PM, NanuqoftheNorth said:

Massages aren't a free for all situation.

Gotta keep Mr. Wiggly under wraps.

If I were as rich as Watson, I'd have a paid chaperon in the room with me to help discourage these sorts of lawsuits.

Might seem ridiculous, but that's the world we live in. 

Exactly.  The problem is he is rich.  These gold digging whores would never say a word if they didnt think he had $100 million.   What kind of beautiful woman gives male massage for a living?  We all know what kind.