• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Verge's 2021 Mock Draft

Verge

15 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

Are other teams this high on Horn? I mean a top 10 pick CB better be the next Ramsey... I think Horn is good, but not much better/equal to several other CBs in this draft.

He grades a little lower than Ramsey. 

• Beer 1

The thing I keep wondering is if this staff is looking at Mills or Mond later on.  Mills could be digestible in the 3rd if we land a T and CB before.  Both top Stanford kids have similar situations being super coveted a year ago but then off years pegging them down.  They fit all the criteria you look for at QB & T but just don't have the experience & film.

Edited by davos

3 minutes ago, davos said:

The thing I keep wondering is if this staff is looking at Mills or Mond later on.  Mills could be digestible in the 3rd if we land a T and CB before.  Both top Stanford kids have similar situations being super coveted a year ago but then off years pegging them down.  They fit all the criteria you look for at QB & T but just don't have the experience & film.

Gotta say, "digestible" is not a word I've seen used to describe draft prospects before.

Of course, if he were a draft analyst...

Hannibal-Lecter.jpg

Just now, Mr. Scot said:

Gotta say, "digestible" is not a word I've seen used to describe draft prospects before.

Of course, if he were a draft analyst...

Hannibal-Lecter.jpg

The less seasoned, the easier they go down. Phfhfhfhfhf. With a niiice chiantiiii

• Pie 1