• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Falcons are in the same situation as we are? So many options

1 hour ago, DaveThePanther2008 said:

I'd rather they take Fields.  Pitts in that offense with Jones and Ridley.  They signed Mike Davis who will give them a consistent running attack.  

Pitts is going to be a monster for years to come.  I'd hate to see him 2x a year.

Mike Davis is the definition of mediocre.

Jones, Ridley and Pitts would be unfair though - we wouldn't have the CBs to cover that (hell we don't have them now). 

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, DaveThePanther2008 said:

I'd rather they take Fields.  Pitts in that offense with Jones and Ridley.  They signed Mike Davis who will give them a consistent running attack.  

Pitts is going to be a monster for years to come.  I'd hate to see him 2x a year.

Sounds like last years Cowboys offense to me with no defence won’t go far. And I’d rather them not have a franchise QB in waiting 

21 minutes ago, OldhamA said:

Mike Davis is the definition of mediocre.

Jones, Ridley and Pitts would be unfair though - we wouldn't have the CBs to cover that (hell we don't have them now). 

With those weapons you only need a solid running game.  I wouldn't say mediocre but above average. He performed above expectations for us and without him we would probably be fighting Jacksonville for the #1 pick. 

I certainly hope they DO draft a QB at 4. That would be fantastic!!! They don't get a top 5 talent. They don't get extra picks to rebuild that old roster and all for a player to sit on the bench for the next 2 years. A player who may even cause controversy and disruption within the new organization and might not even become any good. 

Put your foot down Mr Blank. Draft that QB!!!!

Edited by Panthers Rhule
  • Pie 5

Just now, Panthers Rhule said:

I certainly hope they DO draft a QB at 4. That would be fantastic!!! They don't get a top 5 talent. They don't get extra picks to rebuild that old roster and all for a player to sit on the bench the next 2 years. A player who may even cause controversy and disruption within the new organization and might not even become any good. 

Put your foot down Mr Blank. Draft that QB!!!!

Yes.... Nothing better than seeing controversy in the Failcan'ts locker room 

5 minutes ago, electro's horse said:

falcons are in a much better position than we are, at qb anyway.

makes more sense for them to try to reload and make another run in ryan and julio's twilight years

I agree.  The article mentions that it is hard to be this high in the draft. Especially when you are considering a QB because your current one is ending his career.  Choosing a new QB is the right thing to do.