• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The “Deep OT class” may not be as deep at LT in scouts eyes

ncfan

10 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Every LT in that second tier after Sewell/Slater has  major concerns

Yea of course a couple/few maaayy become LT down the road, but 2day, there maybe 3 players that are day one starting LT. Ive even seen many are calling Darrisaw a RT only too. Panthers need a LT, not RT(welllll resvist this next year...) There are 10x the RT than LT in this years draft. 

I mean if Moton will only play for 20+ million, draft his replacement form that deep group too. LOL at Motons price dream....

Edited by Basbear
  • Pie 1

Just now, Basbear said:

Yea of course a couple maaayy become LT down the road, but 2day, there maybe 3 players that are  day one starting LT. Ive even seen many are calling Darrisaw a RT only too. Panthers need a LT, not RT(welllll resvist this next year...) There are 10x the RT than LT in this years draft. 

I mean if Moton will only play for 20+ million, draft his replacement form that deep group too. LOL at Motons price dream....

In terms of team needs, this draft is custom crafted for us and where we pick.  Go LT at 8, another oline in the 2nd, safety in the 3rd.  Lets not get cute and try and trade down.  Keep building the team and build the damn line

• Pie 3

2 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

In terms of team needs, this draft is custom crafted for us and where we pick.  Go LT at 8, another oline in the 2nd, safety in the 3rd.  Lets not get cute and try and trade down.  Keep building the team and build the damn line

3 minutes ago, TheProcess said:

Sewell and Slater for sure, with Darrisaw being a possibility in the 1st round. The rest of the tackles in rounds 1 and 2 are RT in my opinion. 

After that, I could possibly see Brady Christensen and James Hudson becoming good LT's with the proper coaching. 

Thats what Ive been saying about the draft for the panthers.

The only way to fill that HUGE LT hole is at 8.

Those 2nd-5th round LT are not ready, they may not be ready for the whole year.

Pray Sewell is there and Fritterer makes the easiest pick in panther history. 

Its a near must the 8 needs to be used on Sewell/Slater/Darrisaw. 

9 minutes ago, Panthers Rhule said:

I don't know. If they thought he could play LT why didn't they move him there last year?

I mean we did go to our 4th option at one point but we never moved Moten there. 

I had that same thought and it could be a matter of concern since they didn't make the RT/LT switch last year.

However, if Moton expects to be paid LT money he better be able to play the position if called on.

Edited by KatsAzz

11 minutes ago, Panthers Rhule said:

I don't know. If they thought he could play LT why didn't they move him there last year?

I mean we did go to our 4th option at one point but we never moved Moten there. 

4 minutes ago, KatsAzz said:

I had that same thought and it could be a matter of concern since they didn't make the RT/LT switch last year.

However, if Morton expects to be paid LT money he better be able to play the position if called on.

Captain hindsight reporting, should have moved Moton to LT, let Dwilliams play RT. Done. Now you solved the OTs for the next 10 with two young studs.

Theres something fishy going on with Moton and LT, cause for yearS they needed a LT and Moton remained at RT. very strange.  

3 minutes ago, Trainwreck said:

LT: Sewell, Eichenberg, Jenkins, Mayfield, Little

RT: Darrisaw, Radunz, Cosmi, Christensen, Carman, Alaric

G: Slater, Leatherwood, Hudson

LT- Sewell

Maybe LT- everyone else.

Hes about the only true LT, others have much to overcome. Ive seen many list Jenkins(check his arms) as a OG....Mayfield may fall out of the 2nd too and hes a firm RT in many eyes.

I think Eichenberg is a "future" LT, he got the profile, just needs time. No way Id trust him week one.